this show becoming like kahin to hoga

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't if anyone remind me of the old show kahin to hoga with Sujal, kashish and Pyishu. Barsatein is becoming like that Reyash has become like Sujal but i prefer the old show Kahin to hoga what you guys think. I think Aradana will full in love with Jay eventually but like kahin to hoga he will die like Pyishu and Aradana will blame Reyash then realised he is innocent and then she fallow Reyash again that what think it will happen what you think? please leave thought.

Edited by indian10 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Well this show is a Tv version of Bebakee which was a copy of kahin to hoga since the beginningsmiley36

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It has become KTH.But Aradhana will not love Jay like Kashish loved Piyush.Because FL loving someone else is not a trend anymore.Now a days leads do not love or marry anyone else.Aradhana Jay are not married like Piyush Kashish.

Originally posted by: indian10

I don't if anyone remind me of the old show kahin to hoga with Sujal, kashish and Pyishu. Barsatein is becoming like that Reyash has become like Sujal but i prefer the old show Kahin to hoga what you guys think. I think Aradana will full in love with Jay eventually but like kahin to hoga he will die like Pyishu and Aradana will blame Reyash then realised he is innocent and then she fallow Reyash again that what think it will happen what you think? please leave thought.

jasminerahul thumbnail

It was not like Kahin to hoga from the beginning.Only from Reyansh Kimaya track the show started copying Kahin to hoga.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Well this show is a Tv version of Bebakee which was a copy of kahin to hoga since the beginningsmiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

It was not like Kahin to hoga from the beginning.Only from Reyansh Kimaya track the show started copying Kahin to hoga.

But even before the show started there were articles of it being inspired by Bebakee

jasminerahul thumbnail

I didnt know that.But it was not similar to Bebakee at all.There was no triangle also.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

But even before the show started there were articles of it being inspired by Bebakee

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

It has become KTH.But Aradhana will not love Jay like Kashish loved Piyush.Because FL loving someone else is not a trend anymore.Now a days leads do not love or marry anyone else.Aradhana Jay are not married like Piyush Kashish.

jasmine trend has changed 😂

jasminerahul thumbnail

Did you mean yrkkh?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

jasmine trend has changed 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail
yeah smiley36 ab everyone are following kahin toh hoga smiley36

jasminerahul thumbnail

You meant akshnav romance.right?But luckily only in yrkkh its like that.even in yhc though they had chance they didnt show romance between the ML and the vamp.in barsatein there was high chance for jay aradhana to get married.but they didn't get married.so they won't show romance here also.they have brought another girl also.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah smiley36 ab everyone are following kahin toh hoga smiley36