Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Congrats to them but I heard Jacky me too allegation though 

Yes you need to ask permission ask Minionite or WildestDreams 

Really?  I knew Rakul was questioned about drugs due to her friendship with Rhea Chakraborty.  But I didn’t know about Jackky.  

I just googled it.  The FIR was filed in 2021 and hasn’t been dismissed, not that I’ve found any articles saying so.  That means it’s an open case 😳.  

Thanks for the IDs.  I DMed them, although now I’m having second thoughts 😔 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Really?  I knew Rakul was questioned about drugs due to her friendship with Rhea Chakraborty.  But I didn’t know about Jackky.  

I just googled it.  The FIR was filed in 2021 and hasn’t been dismissed, not that I’ve found any articles saying so.  That means it’s an open case 😳.  

Thanks for the IDs.  I DMed them, although now I’m having second thoughts 😔 

Jacky's case was worse than Rakul's 

It's fine with members if you open it, not sure what the mods will say though 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Itni pyari si Rakul ne kya thakka hua banda choose Kiya hai.

Edited by sharaban - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Itni pyari si Rakul ne kya thakka hua banda choose Kiya hai.

Power?  

I did some cursory research around and she was questioned about the drug thing in September of 2021 and she came out in the open with Jackky in October of 2021.  Maybe it’s all a coincidence and they’re in love, or maybe as an outsider she needed a powerful backup.  The FIR against him was in may of same year.  So being seen as a committed partner in love is good for him too.  

Anyway, if the mods approve this I’ll just see keep it open for the clothes and fashion.  

Man this thread is doing a complete 180 before it even starts🤦🏽‍♀️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Weddings, specially celebrity weddings involve a lot of planning and logistics.  I highly doubt they decided in mid December to change their venue from Middle East to Goa.  I don’t remember when the first news of their wedding came but it was always Goa.  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

😳😳😳 I had no idea about this bhagnani guy and me too case, I think his sister is married to Riteish Deshmukh’s brother right? 

Knew about Rakul and drug case. 

Sorry ILB, thread did take 180 degree turn but we can keep it open for clothes / jewelry fashion SM design etc 🤷‍♀️🤔

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

😳😳😳 I had no idea about this bhagnani guy and me too case, I think his sister is married to Riteish Deshmukh’s brother right? 

Knew about Rakul and drug case. 

Sorry ILB, thread did take 180 degree turn but we can keep it open for clothes / jewelry fashion SM design etc 🤷‍♀️🤔

Yes his older sister is married to Ritesh’s younger brother.  Jackky and his family are filthy rich though aren’t they?  I’m asking because odds are nothing will come of that FIR.  

Yea we’ll leave it open for fashion talk.  On that note, that store they all were seen at earlier is Tarun Tahiliani.  No idea if it’s for all the occasions or just one or two.