Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

How disgusting. First Norway, now Korea.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

How disgusting. First Norway, now Korea.

They say Indians look muddy smiley11

In this era can't believe such a developed country's ppl have such mentality 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah. I follow some Indian vloggers settled in Korea and one talked about how no one would get in if she was in the lift. Or how people would rather stand than sit next to her in a public transport coz she is brown.

Really sad. But then S Korea is obsessed with looks, so it's not surprising. Ye log bahut superficial hai. They copy the West for everything and seek their approval, so their view of India is inspired by the West as well.

Having said that, hum bhi kaunsa 'atithi devo bhava practice karte hai'. Indians toh Northeast walo ko and South Indians ko bhi nahi chodte. 

Note: Just to clarify, by Indians, I mean Indians, that is, "the people of this country." I am not pointing a finger at just North Indians here.

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

North Korea is probably worse 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Indians themselves are so racist with each other.North Indians,South Indians,the NE Indians or the UP Bihar Indians they all judge each other in the worst way possible.So I don’t feel bad about the foreigners judging us or being racist anymore.

When we cannot accept our people in our own country with love how do you expect others to.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Knew about a few things in the video like boards or notices outside restaurant or pubs etc but some things like dusting clothes I'm hearing for the first time smiley3

Gonna watch the full video. Tfs.

Edit - watched the full video and the message at the end was good. Don't hate but don't compromise with ur self respect either. 👍

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

While we are at it, let’s also talk about the whacky Indians that literally worship Israel when there’s an actual Israeli restaurant IN India that openly refuses to serve INDIANs on Indian land. Shall we?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cafe-in-india-said-to-only-serve-white-customers/amp/

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Indians themselves are so racist with each other.North Indians,South Indians,the NE Indians or the UP Bihar Indians they all judge each other in the worst way possible.So I don’t feel bad about the foreigners judging us or being racist anymore.

When we cannot accept our people in our own country with love how do you expect others to.

Bang on. You can find plenty of othering right on this forum itself. There’s no dearth of prejudice towards anything that’s considered an outgroup. Self awareness about how you treat others based on your own implicit bias is vital before casting aspersions. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The incident of Israeli restaurant was almost 10 years back, from 2015 (check the date in the article). I've known about that incident.

Can anyone confirm if it's still happening now. Genuine question.