LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Posted: 4 months ago

Hello, hello Srimad Ramayan viewers and enthusiasts!

We would love to know you all better and give you a chance to know others on this forum!

Please tell us a bit about yourselves by filling out the questionnaire below. Feel free to skip over any question you don't want to answer! 

Name/ Preferred Name:

Age / Gender:

What are your favorite shows/ series?:

How were you introduced to Indian Mythology and when?:

Have you watched any Mythological shows before this? Which ones? Did you enjoy them? Why?:

Why are you watching Srimad Ramayan? What are your expectations from this show?:

Anything else you'd like to share:

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

We would love to know you all better and give you a chance to know others on this forum!

Please tell us a bit about yourselves by filling out the questionnaire below. Feel free to skip over any question you don't want to answer! 

Name/ Preferred Name: Kusum

Age / Gender: 26/Female

Any nicknames preferred: Kusum🤷‍♀️

What are your favorite shows/ series?: It's always a phase, whatever show I am watching is my fav🤭

How were you introduced to Indian Mythology and when?: Doesn't know when, it was all gradual, but the obsession started after 2015smiley39and can we please not call it Mythology? It's our history and culture.

Have you watched any Mythological shows before this? Which ones? Did you enjoy them? Why?: many, SPMB, Ramayan (1987&2008), YMKN, JSK, JKLK, RSKLK, RK, BRCMB.

Why are you watching Srimad Ramayan? What are your expectations from this show?: love to watch shows like this that's why and knowing it's from Nastik I have zero expectations from this show 

Anything else you'd like to share:  Not anything I can think of 

SoniRita thumbnail

Name/ Preferred Name: Soni

Age / Gender: Female

What are your favorite shows/ series?: IPKKND, D3, Dash and Lily, Mentalist, Friends, BB99 and many more

How were you introduced to Indian Mythology and when?: I guess when i was a child, my grandmother used to watch Shri Khrishna and Ramayan so tabse

Have you watched any Mythological shows before this? Which ones? Did you enjoy them? Why?: I have seen all devotional shows like old Ramayan, SP Ramayan, old mahabharat, SP mahabharat, devon ke dev mahadev, Shri Krishna, Siya ke ram (half) Vishnu puran, Pawanputra hanuman n many more

Why are you watching Srimad Ramayan? What are your expectations from this show?: zero expectations and i am watching because i love Ramayan

Anything else you'd like to share: No

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Name/ Preferred Name: Vaidharbhi /Vai

Age / Gender: 

Have you watched any Mythological shows before this? Which ones? Did you enjoy them? Why?:

I am a sucker for mytho shows . From Ramananda sagar Ramayan, Krishna , Dwarkadheesh, NDTV Ramayan, Siya ke Ram, Star Plus Mahabharat ,  Zee tv Ramayan , Devon ke dev Mahadev , Budha etc etc etc I have watched them all. I have been yearning to watch an Indian Mythology show for a while now and glad that Srimad Ramayan started .

Why are you watching Srimad Ramayan? What are your expectations from this show?:

I hope it's as amazing as Mahabharat  was. Quick paced , amazing bgm and soul stirring powerful dialogues 

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Thank you for this thread. 

Name/ Preferred Name: Bela

Age / Gender: Female

What are your favorite shows/ series?: I rarely watch Serials or movies..It has to be something in just one scene that should touch my heart and i follow the show. The shows i have watched properly in last 20 years are  - Jassi jaisi koi nahin, YRKKH season 3 and IPKKND

How were you introduced to Indian Mythology and when?: I have watched Ramanand Sagar Ramayan and BR Chopra Mahabharat during my childhood.

Have you watched any Mythological shows before this? Which ones? Did you enjoy them? Why?:I have also watched Siya ke Ram and SP Mahabharat. I did not enjoy that much that it touched my conscience

Anything else you'd like to share: The moment I saw Sujey As Ram..the divine aura and his facial expressions, his eyes, his smile, his dialogue delivery just touched my heart. It clearly shows whatever he learnt he imbibed in his life and became that personality. 

As grown up and after walking spiritual path for few years, I am able to relate it more than before. Some dialogues really shakes me within and helping me personally to work on cleaning my deep conscience 

For example - Shri Ram said during last rites of Tadka that after someone dies what is the point of animosity (shatruta) ..that dialogue hit me..It's not i am having that but sometimes we do mention and act accordingly and we even don't realize that. 

Then the song played during Ahilaya Devi that "Jo papon ko karuna se kate woh veer hai" It is really touching me deeply and helping me to move forward in my spiritual journey.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Name/ Preferred Name: Shruti

Age / Gender: 23/Female

Itv Serials: Ramanand Sagar Ramayan, YRHPK, Vishnu Puran, Devo ke Dev Mahadev, Karm Phal Data Shani, Reporters

Series : Friends, Brooklyn nine nine, Panchayat, Kota Factory, Legends of Hanuman, Cosmos : A Spacetime Odyssey

When I was 5/6 year old, I had watched Hanuman movie (animation one) it was released in 2005 I think, from that time I became very intrigued with Indian ancient lores, though in childhood I used to just watch animation movies of those but later I started watching more and more tv shows as well. My family also is very religious so have heard different stories of different Gods from them as well 

Ramanand Sagar Ramayan, Siya ke Ram, B.R. Chopra Mahabharat, Swastik Production Mahabharat, Devo ke Dev Mahadev, Vishnu Puran, Krishna by Ramanand Sagar, Karmphal Data Shani

My fav ones would be Ramanand Sagar Ramayan, Devo ke Dev Mahadev, Vishnu Puran and Karm Phal Data Shani as they maintained the pure authenticity of the stories.

B.R. Chopra Mahabharat also did that but Mahabharat is very political for me so watched it for Shree Krishna only 

Not much to be honest 😅 just want them to maintain the authenticity of our epic lore, so far it's going great. Really enjoying it 🤩

Nothing much 😅

Edited by RamAayeHain - 3 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: 2 months ago

Name/ Preferred Name: Pete

Age / Gender: 23 / Male 

CID , 9 malabar hill,  Mrityudand,  Vanshaj , Nukkad , Sarabhai , Khichdi,  Parks and rec , B99 , the good place , Chuck , Fresh prince of bel air , Cheers , Fraiser , Seinfeld 

I watched animated Ramayan and Mahabharat movies in TV when i was a kid and developed an intrest in mythology

B R Chopra Mahabharat 

Sagar Ramayan

Swastik Mahabharat 

Cinevistas LTD MB

I honestly have no expectations given the track record of this production house but the show is going good so far so i hope that they maintain the quality of the show till the end

Nothing much 

About time i introduced myself in this forumsmiley36

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 2 months ago