iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9FpWUeNdcI/?igsh=MTRueWpqNWt5enlp

ЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШНЁЯШН

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

On a national TV channel kuldeep yadav was being interviewed by a desperate ,  idiotic , moron who asked him how do you rate the captains MSD, RS who have won the world cups ЁЯШа

Next question was whether kuldeep will marry any Bollywood actor !!!

Visibly he was trying to pry out some controversial masala for his daily bread crumbs ...

I stopped watching news content since long ... But a word of caution... Such so called journalist add to the toxic waste generated on social media day in day out ... Channels and SM content have become nothing but a putrid digital sewer ...

mishkil88 thumbnail

рдорд┐рд░реНрдЭрд╛рдкреВрд░ S3 рдмрдШрд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рд╕реБрд░рд╡рд╛рдд рдХреЗрд▓реА рдкрдг рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдХрд│рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА. рдЧреЛрд▓реВ, рдЧреБрдбреНрдбреВ рдЖрдгрд┐ рднрд╛рднреА рдПрдХрд╛ рдШрд░рд╛рдд рдХрд╕реЗ рд░рд╛рд╣рддрд╛рдд ?? smiley3 рдЖрдгрд┐ рднрд╛рднреАрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдХрдбреЗрд╡рд░ рдореБрд▓ рдЖрд╣реЗ рддреНрдпрд╛рдЪрд╛ рдмрд╛рдк рдХреЛрдг ? 

Edited by mishkil88 - 27 days ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Good newzz cha sequel Bad newzz ! рд╕рдЧрд│реЗ рдареЛрдХрд│реЗрдмрд╛рдЬ рдПрдХрддреНрд░. Producer KJo.

https://youtu.be/uV50UfcIT68?si=cXJiyAeLICyeflMU

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishkil88

рдорд┐рд░реНрдЭрд╛рдкреВрд░ S3 рдмрдШрд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рд╕реБрд░рд╡рд╛рдд рдХреЗрд▓реА рдкрдг рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдХрд│рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА. рдЧреЛрд▓реВ, рдЧреБрдбреНрдбреВ рдЖрдгрд┐ рднрд╛рднреА рдПрдХрд╛ рдШрд░рд╛рдд рдХрд╕реЗ рд░рд╛рд╣рддрд╛рдд ?? smiley3 рдЖрдгрд┐ рднрд╛рднреАрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдХрдбреЗрд╡рд░ рдореБрд▓ рдЖрд╣реЗ рддреНрдпрд╛рдЪрд╛ рдмрд╛рдк рдХреЛрдг ? 

Tya mulacha baap kon ha prasn tyachya Aailach aahesmiley36

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Central railway not working smoothly due to heavy rains,my friend has stuck in train.

Please take care and travel if necessary.

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Mumbai and Rains .. The never ending romance ... In college days when it would rain heavily, The College Canteen was the most prized Destination where we would all flock to .... With rains coming down heavily , a heavenly combination of gossip ( gappa tappa ЁЯША) and crisp piping hot samosas or Vada pav with over brewed , over sweetened cutting chai was the ultimate satisfaction...

Some  Profies would still hold lectures . We would then catch hold of Scholar students  and Xerox the notes ЁЯША .. Some were kind , some refused ЁЯдг

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Today my kids told me they stayed away from college due to heavy rains in Mumbai . They talked about notes being shared on a common watsapp group and video  links of topics on YT ... They said so and so teachers said stay safe at your home we will share the necessary presentations and links ....

Wow !! 

I asked them do you ever visit Canteen ? They laughed ... They had other worthy eating joints and hang out places ...

I meekly nodded ... Didn't say a word ...ЁЯШАЁЯШАЁЯША

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

рдЦрд▒реНрдпрд╛ рдЕрд░реНрдерд╛рдиреЗ рдкрд╛рд╡рд╕рд╛рд│рд╛ рд╕реБрд░реВ рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдореНрд╣рдирд╛рдпрдЪрд╛ рдЖрддрд╛.ЁЯШК

рдЯреНрд░реЗрдиреНрд╕ рдмрдВрдж/ slow,

Railway tracks рд╡рд░ рдкрд╛рдгреА,

рдкреНрд░рд╡рд╛рд╢рд╛рдВрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рд╢рд┐рд╡реНрдпрд╛..smiley36