Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I think today HSC results have been declared . Congratulations to all those who have passed the exams . I remember , in the 80 s 90 s newspapers used to be flush with congratulatory interviews and photographs of students who topped the boards .For those who didn't too well ( like me ) every uncle / aunt would overnight become a career counsellor and would give motivational speeches from a BSNL land line phone ЁЯША....

Arjunwagle thumbnail

It was always going to be RR bowling versus RCB batting line up ... In the end, as admitted by their Captain FAF , RCB fell 20 runs short . Perhaps contribution from Maxwell could have helped . But not to take away the most remarkable comeback in the season by RCB after languishing away at the bottom of the table ...

Finally it boils down to who performs on the crunch day and there I think RCB fell short ...

Arjunwagle thumbnail

I would highly recommend to see Marathi Natak "" Amne Samne "" featuring Mangesh Kadam , Leena Bhagwat & others ...The plot has been kept simple , light hearted and has no complexities . It revolves around the stories of two couples , one a middle aged couple and other a young couple ...

A must watch for the sterling performance by Leena Bhagwat... Be it her comic timing or dialogue delivery or switching over to serious philosophical rants ... She has carried the whole drama very well on her shoulders ....

However the treatment of a sensitive topic of living- in on experimental basis before marriage (especially in Marathi society ) is somehow not brought about or concluded in a convincing manner ...

Edited by Arjunwagle - 4 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

рдорд╛рдЭреА реирежреж% рдЦрд╛рддреНрд░реА рдЖрд╣реЗ рдХреА рдЖрдЬ KKR рдЬрд┐рдВрдХреЗрд▓

mishkil88 thumbnail

рдПрдХрд╛ рдкреНрд░рд╕рд┐рджреНрдз news channel рд╡рд░ рд╢рд┐рдЦрд░ рдзрд╡рди рдЖрдгрд┐ рдорд┐рддрд╛рд▓реА рд░рд╛рдЬ рд▓рдЧреНрди рдХрд░рдгрд╛рд░ рдЕрд╕рд▓реНрдпрд╛рдЪреА news рджрд┐рд▓реА. рдирдВрддрд░ рд╢рд┐рдЦрд░ рдзрд╡рди рдиреЗ рдЖрдкрдг рдРрдХрд▓реЗрд▓реА рд╣реА рд╕рд░реНрд╡рд╛рдд weird rumour рдЖрд╣реЗ рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рдЙрдбрд╡реВрди рд▓рд╛рд╡рд▓рдВ. рдЖрддрд╛ рд╣рд╛рд░реНрджрд┐рдХ рдкрд╛рдВрдбреНрдпрд╛ divorce рдШреЗрдгрд╛рд░ рдЕрд╕рд▓реНрдпрд╛рдЪрдВ sm рд╡рд░ viral рд╣реЛрддрдВрдп.

mishkil88 thumbnail

KKR deserved to win. Despite not so consistant captain others played well. Their bowling attack became the best towards end matches. Starc rose to the occasion again. Consecutive two MoMs. He proved his worth. Head failed again.

Just curious to know from SRH supporters - fakt 4 divsapurvichya play off madhe KKR ne SRH cha dhuvva udavla hota na ? Te kase tumhi visarlat. They had a very big psychological advantage. Asa 4 divsat reversal hot nahi.

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Today at 7:00 in the evening I accidentally switched on the TV . Over a month old habit . Then realised IPL was over .

Finally as I reminisced over the past two months , I silently thanked the moments IPL had given us ...

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

рдорд▓рд╛ рдорд╛рд╣реАрдд рд╣реЛрддрдВ рдХреА SRH рдЪрдВ рдЕрд╕рдЪ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ

рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рддрд░ рдорд▓рд╛ рддреЗ play offs рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдирдХреЛ рд╣реЛрддреЗ

рдХрд╛рд▓ рддрд░ рдлрд╛рд░рдЪ рд╡рд╛рдИрдЯ рдкрджреНрдзрддреАрдиреЗ рд╣рд░рд▓реЗ

Game рдЪреНрдпрд╛ situation рдкреНрд░рдорд╛рдгреЗ рддреНрдпрд╛рдВрдирд╛ рдХрдзреА рдЦреЗрд│рддрд╛рдЪ рдЖрд▓рдВ рдирд╛рд╣реА

рдХрд╛рдпрдо power hitting рдХрд╛рдо рдирд╛рд╣реА рдХрд░рдд

KKR definitely good team in all departments, well deserved to win trophy ЁЯПЖ

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Recently i came across a news article in which a girl from nepal has been awarded the prize and was honoured for the Best Handwriting by an Embassy ... In India too similiar such inter school competitions and awards must be started to encourage good hand writing skills amongst the students which would become a life long asset ..

I remember when I was young , my parents and teachers tried 24 x 7 to improve my handwriting by employing saam daam dand bhed ... Nothing worked ... finally a distant uncle of mine told my parents that children with bad hand writing become good doctors ... After few years that uncle passed away peacefully but i neither became a doctor nor my hand writing improved ...

Hence , a good hand writing habit should be cultivated amongst students ..

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Recently i came across a news article in which a girl from nepal has been awarded the prize and was honoured for the Best Handwriting by an Embassy ... In India too similiar such inter school competitions and awards must be started to encourage good hand writing skills amongst the students which would become a life long asset ..

I remember when I was young , my parents and teachers tried 24 x 7 to improve my handwriting by employing saam daam dand bhed ... Nothing worked ... finally a distant uncle of mine told my parents that children with bad hand writing become good doctors ... After few years that uncle passed away peacefully but i neither became a doctor nor my hand writing improved ...

Hence , a good hand writing habit should be cultivated amongst students ..

just got video on WhatsApp about this Nepali girl and her handwriting skills.