Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I completely agree ... Serious doubts can be raised justifiably over the pitches ... How can the pitches worsen or become so slow drastically?? At one point in time you had 100+ in 5 overs and now even 40+ seems difficult!!!

The form of Indian players looks faded . And frankly I am a bit worried especially bcoz we have a important match on 04 June against Pakistan...I hope batsmen return back to their form and class before the D day ...

absolutely....btw IND vs Pak is on 9th June.
Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing that will haunt the Indian openers is left arm swing ... Both Rohit and Jaiswal are rather iffy against left arm swing attack . Pak has shaheen Afridi while NZ has boult and both these bowlers are deadly in that they have a strike rate of 100% in scalping a wicket in very first over ...

And mind you both Rohit and Jaiswal are Mumbai players who are known to have a weakness against this sort of attack ЁЯШФ

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Last evening it rained in Mumbai and at Wankhede . A sweet succour from the sweltering heat and Rohits knock of 68 were the only two respites which the Mumbaikar got ....

Else complete season of MI has been a disaster right from first match ... The team looked clueless and almost surrendered in most of the matches ...

The less said the better ...One cannot live and be drunk with arrogance on the glory of being a 5 times forever ...

Cricket and IPL is ruthless . It teaches you to swallow a bitter pill that there is a difference between fantasy and reality ...The sooner we wake up the better ...

mishkil88 thumbnail

Last evening it rained in Mumbai and at Wankhede . A sweet succour from the sweltering heat and Rohits knock of 68 were the only two respites which the Mumbaikar got ....

Else complete season of MI has been a disaster right from first match ... The team looked clueless and almost surrendered in most of the matches ...

The less said the better ...One cannot live and be drunk with arrogance on the glory of being a 5 times forever ...

Cricket and IPL is ruthless . It teaches you to swallow a bitter pill that there is a difference between fantasy and reality ...The sooner we wake up the better ...

I gave up liking MI team long back. I don't consider it as my favourite team. So whatever happens with it, I don't get disheartened or disappointed . I am now rather worried about over exposure and exhaustion of those players who are going to represent us in WC.
Arjunwagle thumbnail

On the 18 th after scoring 218, an 18 run margin for victory given by RCB. Virat wears an 18 . RCB played their first match on the 18 th of April 2008 on this very ground ....

Numerology???

Edited by Arjunwagle - 4 months ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

On the 18 th after scoring 218, an 18 run margin for victory given by RCB. Virat wears an 18 . RCB played their first match on the 18 th of April 2008 on this very ground ....

Numerology???

Virat should have scored 118 smiley36.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

RCB qualified for the play offs.ЁЯзб

What a come backsmiley27

рд░реЛрд╣рд┐рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА, рдзреЛрдиреА рдирд╛рд╣реА.

рдирд┐рджрд╛рди рд╡рд┐рд░рд╛рдЯ рддрд░реА рдЬрд┐рдВрдХреВ рджреЗ рд░реЗ IPL рдпрд╛ рд╡рд░реНрд╖реА..

please.. рдорд▓рд╛ рдордирд╛рдкрд╛рд╕реВрди рд╡рд╛рдЯрддрдВрдп рдЕрд╕ЁЯзб

mishkil88 thumbnail

CSK, SRH, RR were in top form initially but became inconsistent after first round of matches. So did LSG. Only RCB bounced back. MI and PKBS played consistently bad. Now some foreign players have gone back. So things will be difficult and unpredictable for some teams. RCB may not be affected by this. Since RCB has never won the IPL title, it will be better if Virat's dream cum ambition comes true this time.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

RCB рдЪрдВ рдХреМрддреБрдХ рдЖрд╣реЗ

рдмрдШреВ рдЖрддрд╛ рддреЗ play offs рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдХрд╛рдп рдХрд░рддрд╛рдд

SRH рдЬрд░реА play offs рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЖрд▓реА рдЖрд╣реЗ рддрд░реА рддреЗ рд▓рд╡рдХрд░рдЪ eliminate рд╣реЛрддреАрд▓ рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдЪреА рдорд▓рд╛ рдЦрд╛рддреНрд░реА рдЖрд╣реЗ

рдЖрдгрд┐ final рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЧреЗрд▓реЗ рддрд░реА рдЬрд┐рдВрдХрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реАрдд

рдЕрд╕рдВ рд╡рд╛рдЯрдд рдЖрд╣реЗ рдХреА KKR final рдЬрд┐рдВрдХреЗрд▓

рдкрдг RCB рдЬрд┐рдВрдХрд▓реА рддрд░ рдЖрдирдВрджрдЪ рдЖрд╣реЗ

WPL and IPL both

RCB (Mens) рдЪреА резрем рд╡рд░реНрд╖рд╛рдВрдкрд╛рд╕реВрдирдЪреА рдкреНрд░рддреАрдХреНрд╖рд╛ рд╕рдВрдкреЗрд▓ рд╡ рдЬреНрдпрд╛ team рдХрдбреЗ рдПрдХрд╣реА trophy рдирд╛рд╣реА рддреНрдпрд╛рдВрдирд╛ рдорд┐рд│реЗрд▓

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Notice one thing . Green and maxwell both Aussies who didn't perform so well uptill now did well yesterday...

Similarly expect some overseas player to come good and dazzle either in the semis or finals