Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is she being technical when she says social media?  Because she certainly alluded to it on KWK.  This is giving Aloobir dating era vibes. Alia would post pictures and caption it photo credit: RK and then make statements like we are not ready to bring our relationship to Instagram yet smiley36   

Whatever this is I hope they’re both on the same page.  He’s 38 and she’s 24.  Normally there’s an expectation or understanding that two people within these age groups are at different places in their lives. So yea, have no idea where this will end but hey, they’re two consenting adults 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sirf age kam hai par Ananya is more mature than ARK 

She has thriving career, is serious abt relationship 

ARK toh aaj bhi na career k liye serious hai na relationship k liye 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Tu kya sach mein ARK se shaadi karne ka soch rahi hai smiley44

Well no ! smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That’s fair.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

If you ask me they are both around the same level career wise. Aditya has two super hits to his credit. Yes, they were a long time ago. Ananya has a hit and semi-hit. Neither of which she got substantial acclaim for. Her one performance where she seems to be really getting acclaim for is an OTT release. Again, you can also say Aditya has also had a very successful OTT release with the Night Manager. When you are matched for PR reasons, they match you more for your careers being on the same level than your age being similar. As someone who has a family friend who is a silent but huge partner in one of the biggest talent management companies in India, I know this. I have a family member whom the management company tried to start link up rumors for similar reasons.

Rahi baat maturity ki then Ananya has a whole bunch of WTF dumb statements, to her credit. There are literally people on social media and YouTube who became famous for doing mimicry of her accent and dumb statements. Aditya has never received that much trolling. I don't know where are you getting this more mature calculation.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 6 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

If you ask me they are both around the same level career wise. Aditya has two super hits to his credit. Yes, they were a long time ago. Ananya has a hit and semi-hit. Neither of which she got substantial acclaim for. Her one performance where she seems to be really getting acclaim for his an OTT release. Again, you can also say Aditya has also had a very successful OTT release with the Night Manager. When you are matched for PR reasons, they match more for your careers being on the same level then your age being similar. As someone who has family friends who are silent partners but huge partners in one of the biggest talent management companies in India, I know this. I have a family member who the management company tried to start link up rumors with for similar reasons.

Rahi baat maturity ki then Ananya has a whole bunch of WTF dumb statements, to her credit. There are literally people on social media and YouTube who became famous for doing mimicry of her accent and dumb statements. Aditya has never received that much trolling. I don't know where are you getting this more mature calculation.

Jo log uske jokes ko seriously lekar trolling karte hai woh khud dumb hai

baaki ladki mature hi hai

https://twitter.com/oyechaitanya/status/1552673345908264962?t=AUB_8RQ1iJfyvVlbcA1URg&s=19

ARK ko koi trolling nahi karta kyunki people just don't care abt him

Ab ek KWK episode se hi sabko pata chal gaya ki woh akal ka paidal hai smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Jo log uske jokes ko seriously lekar trolling karte hai woh khud dumb hai

baaki ladki mature hi hai

https://twitter.com/oyechaitanya/status/1552673345908264962?t=AUB_8RQ1iJfyvVlbcA1URg&s=19

ARK ko koi trolling nahi karta kyunki people just don't care abt him

Ab ek KWK episode se hi sabko pata chal gaya ki woh akal ka paidal hai smiley36

Ok, I appreciated her answer there. But giving one really wise answer does not make her more mature. IMO. She has had plenty of dumb statements. And KWK could also very well be scripted. He had one bad KWK episode and many also agreed he just looked more aloof there than dumb. Like he was trying to zone off Arjun's attitude. As I said when the questions are about the western show business industry he really knows his stuff. He has showcased that in previous KWK episodes. Again one bad interview versus multiple dumb statements. All our struggles are the same. My dad never came on KWK. I can touch my nose with my tongue that is my talent. The same way I can say whoever trolls Aditya woh kud dumb hai. 

You stated it yourself, ARK has so many fangirls, which he does. I would say it is a little hard to argue no one cares about him. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 6 months ago

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

Didn't her mom say (last year) that she was dating 2 guys at the same time?smiley29

LMAO yes!!! She did! smiley36smiley36smiley36 AnniePoo is trying to make herself sound all nice & pure. First KJo said it & Bhavana did try to defend AnniePoo but KJo wasn’t having it smiley36 so she kind of… Agreed. 

But as rumours go, AnniePoo’s ultimate aim is to marry Aryan Khan & become Mrs Aryan SRK Khan. smiley36 Now she should just work on Aryan not ignoring her in public. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I watched koffee with karan kriti and kartik and kriti was giving a hint saying kartik was dating shraddha like he went on a date with her. 

Going on a date with someone & DATING them, are 2 vv different things! I’ve gone on plenty of dates with different people- Doesn’t mean I’ve ‘dated’  any of them. Also dating & casual dating are also 2 things. 

Idk if Shradha & Kartik dated or anything, KA has been linked strongly to Jhanvi & Sara. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LMAO yes!!! She did! smiley36smiley36smiley36 AnniePoo is trying to make herself sound all nice & pure. First KJo said it & Bhavana did try to defend AnniePoo but KJo wasn’t having it smiley36 so she kind of… Agreed. 

But as rumours go, AnniePoo’s ultimate aim is to marry Aryan Khan & become Mrs Aryan SRK Khan. smiley36 Now she should just work on Aryan not ignoring her in public. 

100 chuhe khaake, billi hajj ko chalismiley36
@Aryan: LOL. He does NOT seem interested in her at all.