Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Radhiii

Vanu knew how to keep her on leash that's why smiley36

It was such a strong leach that even after divorce and remarriage she was still their maid happily.smiley37 Most ex wives are happy to finally get rid of their access baggage after divorce, but not our Anupama, she dived in right where she left off worshipping Shah ground ten times more.smiley37smiley37smiley37

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First it depends on character of a husband and age

Vanraj was an alpha male who do not allow his mom/dad or wife and kids to abuse him 

Anuj is opposite of vanraj with anupama only he allows anupama freedom to abuse him as hes sooft with her kind with her 

Vanraj asserted his domination in marriage from first few days only mostly so anupama was scared to behave with vanraj they way she acts with anuj 

Vanraj lived with extended family you see grand mom, baa, bapuji and sister. Its tough to abuse or control a husband fully if he lives with his family because family will take husband side not upmas 

If GK kak and Mukku had stayed with anuj in house it may not be that easy for anupama to misbehave and abuse anuj and CA because they would question her. Also if anuj had given respect to Malati devi as mother, she would also get right to question anupam alike Baa and anupama would not do her man mani. But anuj chased away all family or insulted them in front of anupama only sending a message to anupama that she can also abuse them at her free will 

The first time anupama understood that anuj does not care for his family but her is in vanraj attacking Mukku. There when anuj came to know what vanraj was doing with Mukku he kept quiet did not support Malika and ran off with anupama leaving vanraj to do EMA with Malvika. There anupama got message that anuj can be controlled and does not care even for Mlavika respect or safety over his love for anupama. Once she got that message she slowly started controlling him 

But in vanraj case vanraj always give respect to Baa and hasmukh over anupama and listen to them and do not humilate them in front of anupama. Rather anyone who humilate hasmukh and baa will be kicked out by vanraj, anupama go that message early on married to vanraj that to please vanraj she has to respect baa and bapuji and follow their orders

Anuj allowed every family of his to be abused by anupama or shahs and himself humilated them in front of anupama. So anupama got the message that this bbakrha does nnot care for sister or brother or his own child in front of her so she played him like key doll that claps when key is put 

Also biggest mistake anuj did give 100% kapadiya emire to anupama, he should give 50% to malvika no as sister why 100% to anupama. Even if Mlavika says no if i am anuj i will give 50% to my sister as her real father empire. Also i would write kapadiya bungalow in Mlavika and CA name not anupama for their safety when i know anupama is not loyal to me by shahs and ex hubby vanraj. For me my sister and daughter safety more important after my death as they have no one in world than spouse anupama as she has ex family  3 kids and mom.brother. But its kalyug you get unfit brothers/fathers like anuj kapadiya. Thats practical and correct thing to do 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As someone said, the real answer is that even though Vanraj and Anupama had problems, Anupama gave attention to her family and kids completely. She respected the family and husband and in laws.

Meanwhile with Anuj she had no respect for him and his opinions, had no love for his daughter and disrespected all her in laws.

The two marriages were very different from Anupama's side so no point comparing the two.

Edited by Harish111 - 5 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I mean re-watching those old episodes where Vanraj is humiliating Anupama after the recent ones, I can't even remember why I ever had any sympathy for Upma. Every word out of Vanraj's mouth sounds like honest truth now.

Vanrajan is the true antaryami of this show. Sab kuch kitna sahi predict kiya iss bande ne. Hum audience hi nahi samaj paaye bechare Acche Pita ko. smiley19

But jokes aside, it's very clear that Anupama never stopped loving Vanraj. She divorced him mostly because Samar and Kinjal and Devika motivated her and the Kavya of that era was adamant to keep Vanraj. Otherwise she would have forgiven Vanraj and gone on to serve the Shahs till the end of her life.

Vanraj toh waise bhi unpaid maid hi chahta tha. Woh bhi sabke saamne sorry bol deta, Anupama ko phirse pata leta ya dhamka deta. Anupama ghar sambhalti rehti and woh ya toh Kavya se break up karke kisi aur ke muh lagta ya Kavya ke saath hi apna side affair chalu rakhta.

The thing is that Anupama never really wanted the first marriage to end. She was perfectly happy there or at least that's what she had convinced herself she was. Woh maid ki tarah hi khush thi.

Anuj se shaadi toh waise bhi usne Bapuji ki motivation ki vajah se ki. She never truly loved Anuj. So that marriage was bound to fail.

Sadly the makers spoiled Anuj's character around the time Malvika entered in the show. So this crapfest was already on the way to go downhill. It's in the pits now. No character is worth sticking around for.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

AnupaMaid's conversations with Majboor also centered around Vanrajan and her worries and concern for him. The same Vanrajan who never missed an opportunity to insult and kick her out. Basically use her like tissue paper and she let him do so each timesmiley39(Shameless AnupaMaids also know this very well and yet pretend this)

If it wasn't for Aadhya, Majboor would also be happily partaking in these conversations and worries for Vanrajan and today both of them would have been happily providing free service to Tamashahs smiley37

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

True devotion has no rhyme or reason

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Anupamaa should end up with Shahs - Vanraj’s wife once again while he now flirts with other women, gets them home and Anupamaa does their Seva ☺️

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Anupamaa should end up with Shahs - Vanraj’s wife once again while he now flirts with other women, gets them home and Anupamaa does their Seva ☺️

This is the bhesht scenario for the toxic trio and the whole filthy phemli. Everyone gets what they want smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

This is the bhesht scenario for the toxic trio and the whole filthy phemli. Everyone gets what they want smiley37

I imagined Vanraj and his chick having drinks and sitting cosily while Anupamaa comes with “or chakna chahiye Tosu ke papa”