Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

baingan ky bata mat karo

Sorry Neil & Arun ji.

Aoora as well.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Just watched the episode and had some thoughts:

Firstly Munna did look bad in the argument and sadly for me cuz he is my fav came across as a loser (especially when again attacking arun a person he considers weak like yeh u r confronting vicky and chintu now but jis tone mein arun se karte ho waise kar ke dikhao toh maane ke koi dum hai tum me lol) and like frustrated with his situation and unable to cope with what was happened to his game so much so as even Abhishek of all people had to calm him down telling him heโ€™s looking like heโ€™s doing it for Ayesha which ainโ€™t a good look like kya time aagaya bachare ka ke abhishek ko usse samjhana parh raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Secondly was Manara spot on about what she said about Ayeshaโ€™s game? Absolutely and she completely exposed her and left her speechless but was she acting completely unhinged and would her continuous ott and caustic taunts drive a person of his rockers? Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thirdly a lot of the ppl esp Chintu, Isha and these days Arun as well do flip sides based on wkw feedback which ainโ€™t a good look imp

Fourthly was Vicky trying to subtly manipulate Abhishek against Munna? Absolutely but was what he saying about Munna and things revolving Munna like ditching abhishek and going to isha/chintu after wkw bashing? Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Basically is hammam mein sab hi nange hai type scene hua para hai ghar mein is season (just like all other seasons too tbf ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Anyways iโ€™m finally getting excited now that groups are finally being formed too bad its when the season is going towards its climax like ideally they should extend it now cuz ab interesting hona shuru horaha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

The 2 teams so far are Munna, neil, abhishek, rider, rinku and ayesha on one side and Vicky, ankita, chintu, isha, Arun and manara on the other side lol

But i dont feel either of these teams will last long mainly cuz they all follow wkw feedback and then do bhedchaal over what sallu told them so jis tarah feedback mila waise hi phir se groups change honge lol

But I also feel they wonโ€™t last long as I doubt Munna and rider will be able to be in one group for long and on the other side Vicky and Arun might a lil uneasy

Speaking of Vicky and Arun I felt that their weeks long just resolved outta nowhere for such a lame reason like itni jaldi aur easily? Hazam nai hua

Like phir toh wohi jaise log kehte thaiy ke Vicky aur sana ke saath fake fights hoti thi for footage Arun aur Vicky ka bhi yahi scene tha after all these ppl were part of that dimagh group lol

Lastly i can already predict team munna will be bashed and team vicky praised as it has manara, and isha jin dino ko abhi favor aur pump kar rahay hain cuz in dono bandiyon ko saath mein chintu bhi ko jitna pump woh utna doosro ko trigger karein ge aur jin jin se unhe woh bawlapan content chahye like munna, abhishek etc unhe mile ga due to the triggering ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also ayesha will be bashed the most woh bhi taunting way mein jaise Sallu kz ko karta tha yah himanshi in bb 13 like full zaleel type bashing ya phir se ignored and only addressed as wild card for the second week in a row to troll her bohat obvious hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cuz na toh Sallu likes her over the way she entered bb as he has faced many such kaands too so he is touchy about such matters upar she didnt even give the confrontational, fighting content against Munna like makers expected and upar se now they know the more u target her the more Munna will get triggered and explode giving them content from like they always wanted so yeah Ayesha is in for a rough ride๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Firstly great review of that episode as always. Yeah Aish left very sportingly and cooly which was very surprising for me tbh lol

And yeah no for sure Isha openly stated she wanted to be biased and make a decision according to her personal preference no one can deny that and so yeah she said what was on her mind danke ki chot pe. Now wether she made the right call or wrong woh toh baad pe hi pata challe ga but bandi ne apne andar confidence toh bohat dikhaya lol

Vicky was right with his pov and woh Munna ko game pov se explain kar raha tha like you Said and Munna was just butthurt and i feel it was cuz he want rider one of his biggest competitors to be evicted when given the chance to make the game easier for him lol

And yeah youโ€™re right that for all these housemates cribbing about isha and chintu they allowed them to constantly flip but lets see now that actual groups have been formed ke ab chintu aur isha ko allow kartein hain to flip? Agar kiya then shouldnโ€™t blame anyone but themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

You never know btw in poetic justice, BB might get chintu or her evicted for not following their script soon enough!

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

I feel like Munawar is not anyoneโ€™s friend - not Neilโ€™s definitely.

I think Munawar has always respected Neil and they have always been on good terms. Munawar nominated Aishwariya even when he was close with Neil.

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Munawar was spending a lot of time with Neil and Aish in between of the show but flipped suddenly against Aish. I donโ€™t think he is friends with anyone except Rinku.

Munawar nominated Aishwariya even when he was spending a lot of time with Neil/Aish (coffee task).

1275456 thumbnail

Firstly Munna did look bad in the argument and sadly for me cuz he is my fav came across as a loser and like frustrated with his situation and unable to cope with what was happened to his game so much so as even Abhishek of all people had to calm him down telling him heโ€™s looking like heโ€™s doing it for Ayesha which ainโ€™t a good look like kya time aagaya bachare ka ke abhishek ko usse samjhana parh raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Secondly was Manara spot on about what she said about Ayeshaโ€™s game? Absolutely and she completely exposed her and left her speechless but was she acting completely unhinged and would her continuous ott and caustic taunts drive a person of his rockers? Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thirdly a lot of the ppl esp Chintu, Isha and these days Arun as well do flip sides based on wkw feedback which ainโ€™t a good look imp

Fourthly was Vicky trying to subtly manipulate Abhishek against Munna? Absolutely but was what he saying about Munna and things revolving Munna like ditching abhishek and going to isha/chintu after wkw bashing? Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Basically is hammam mein sab hi nange hai type scene hua para hai ghar mein is season (just like all other seasons too tbf ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Anyways iโ€™m finally getting excited now that groups are finally being formed too bad its when the season is going towards its climax like ideally they should extend it now cuz ab interesting hona shuru horaha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

The 2 teams so far are Munna, neil, abhishek, rider, rinku and ayesha on one side and Vicky, ankita, chintu, isha, Arun and manara on the other side lol

But i dont feel either of these teams will last long mainly cuz they all follow wkw feedback and then do bhedchaal over what sallu told them so jis tarah feedback mila waise hi phir se groups change honge lol

But I also feel they wonโ€™t last long as I doubt Munna and rider will be able to be in one group for long and on the other side Vicky and Arun might a lil uneasy

Speaking of Vicky and Arun I felt that their weeks long just resolved outta nowhere for such a lame reason like itni jaldi aur easily? Hazam nai hua

Like phir toh wohi jaise log kehte thaiy ke Vicky aur sana ke saath fake fights hoti thi for footage Arun aur Vicky ka bhi yahi scene tha after all these ppl were part of that dimagh group lol

Lastly i can already predict team munna will be bashed and team vicky praised as it has manara, and isha jin dino ko abhi favor aur pump kar rahay hain cuz in dono bandiyon ko saath mein chintu bhi ko jitna pump woh utna doosro ko trigger karein ge aur jin jin se unhe woh bawlapan content chahye like munna, abhishek etc unhe mile ga due to the triggering ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also ayesha will be bashed the most woh bhi taunting way mein jaise Sallu kz ko karta tha yah himanshi in bb 13 like full zaleel type bashing ya phir se ignored and only addressed as wild card for the second week in a row to troll her bohat obvious hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cuz na toh Sallu likes her over the way she entered bb as he has faced many such kaands too so he is touchy about such matters upar she didnt even give the confrontational, fighting content against Munna like makers expected and upar se now they know the more u target her the more Munna will get triggered and explode giving them content from like they always wanted so yeah Ayesha is in for a rough ride๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think re the Munawar/Mannara fight, BB edited out quite a bit. Mannara said stuff about looking like a bhikaran or something and more on those lines. Plus I do feel Mannara goes OTT in taunting ppl, BB only shows us one instance, but she continuously taunts for 24 hours. Happened with Rinku/Jigna/KZ/Rider.

As for groupings, the biggest issue is Isha and Mannara are both flippers so I donโ€™t see them sticking on any one side for too long but at the same time only 5-6 weeks left so they will probably have to play one side warna nominated rahenge.

Rider/Munna ka tou khair Ayesha connection hai. I think they will remain cordial as long as the game demands.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Firstly Munna did look bad in the argument and sadly for me cuz he is my fav came across as a loser and like frustrated with his situation and unable to cope with what was happened to his game so much so as even Abhishek of all people had to calm him down telling him heโ€™s looking like heโ€™s doing it for Ayesha which ainโ€™t a good look like kya time aagaya bachare ka ke abhishek ko usse samjhana parh raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

bro arun ko phly do unguided missile munnu ne mare

To he just pounces on him jaise mauka laga

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I think Munawar has always respected Neil and they have always been on good terms. Munawar nominated Aishwariya even when he was close with Neil.

There was a clip on Jiocinema where Vicky was asking about Neil to Rinku Ji. Munawwar joined them and said that he likes him and Neil is a person who goes with the flow.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I think re the Munawar/Mannara fight, BB edited out quite a bit. Mannara said stuff about looking like a bhikaran or something and more on those lines. Plus I do feel Mannara goes OTT in taunting ppl, BB only shows us one instance, but she continuously taunts for 24 hours. Happened with Rinku/Jigna/KZ/Rider.

As for groupings, the biggest issue is Isha and Mannara are both flippers so I donโ€™t see them sticking on any one side for too long but at the same time only 5-6 weeks left so they will probably have to play one side warna nominated rahenge.

Rider/Munna ka tou khair Ayesha connection hai. I think they will remain cordial as long as the game demands.

rider will ditch munna ghulam bangya to us ky bharey ki elvish fandom ka kia hoga
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly Manara was very spot on wrt Ayesha and has really good observation skills generally , Iโ€™d say 8/10. She does point it out on face but her incoherent and unnecessary targeting people out of nowhere is irritating. She looks like a fool and it negates her entire correct point. Munawar is just extremely frustrated and is seeming to be a hypocrite for now. Its a bad look on all fronts for him. The groups wont last even a week . All flippers and not one capable of holding a decent argument or rivalry. Sab ke sab fattu hai. sabko sidd asim gauhar gulati banna hai but kisime ratti bhar ka dumm nahi hai wkw ka bashings jhelne ki.