Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

I strongly feel Chintu has a soft corner for Manarasmiley36. Am I the only one to notice it?

Isiliye Isha gets insecure of her sometimes smiley17.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Babu bahiya is secretly a stud?

YES smiley37I feel the same but thank goodness his track record is clear till nowsmiley16.

His personalized goat has kept his secrets hidden safelysmiley42smiley16.

Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

munnu ustaad ghalat time pe dubki laga rhe hu

raat ke 4 baje lagao

He was possessed by Manara's witchy soul. Male manara lag raha hai ekdum scarysmiley23smiley13
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Lf mein apparently Mannara taunted Anurag about his family not coming to BB when BB tried to contact them, Anurag ne ulta kuch Chopra cousins wala taunt maar dia smiley36

Now Handa is pissed that Anurag shouldn't bring her family in between. Anurag is not backing down since she brought up his family, Baby Handa is all "BB talked about your family so it's now a part of the show and I can bring them up"

Anurag - Sallu talked about yours so I can also bring them up smiley37

She has no right to drag his family. Only Rider can shut her mouth with classsmiley16.

# DUPLICATE PARINEETI IS IN ARROGANT LADY.

#GOAT RIDER ftwsmiley40.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watched Aish eviction episode, firstly loved the grace with which she left - props to her. Loved how non dramatic they were. This eviction was unfair.

Secondly, Isha clearly without making any excuses gave her reason. In the start when she was in the Archive room, BB told her this room is for your benefit - jo usne kia.

Munna got triggered af as soon as rule break videos were shown and Vicky responded that she has said openly she did on basis of her relationship which is fair enough. Then outside, Vicky decoded BB wanted Anurag out and she might regret it.

Isme he is not saying Isha's decision is unfair or wrong rather stating it from a game pov. Usme Munna aisa bhadka - it was clear his actual reason was that Vicky did not seem unhappy at Aish eviction ( a person he has nominated himself multiple times), anurag did not get evicted and because he needs to be seen taking a standsmiley36.

Could be Isha will regret it and BB can pull her down at any point now - its just a matter of time but whatever it is, she did not lie or create stories out of the sky. She and Chintu are players who are getting away with changing alliances because HMs are letting them so they should not blame anyone but themselves.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Lf mein apparently Mannara taunted Anurag about his family not coming to BB when BB tried to contact them, Anurag ne ulta kuch Chopra cousins wala taunt maar dia smiley36

Now Handa is pissed that Anurag shouldn't bring her family in between. Anurag is not backing down since she brought up his family, Baby Handa is all "BB talked about your family so it's now a part of the show and I can bring them up"

Anurag - Sallu talked about yours so I can also bring them up smiley37

Ye contestants itne useless hai, especially Ankita who has zero self respect. After so many insults from Manara, she has been sucking up to her the entire week. The reason being Manara is close to her husband who is not respecting the fact that Ankita/Manna do not get along.

As soon as she was praised they all started sucking up to her and ye pagal insaan toh waise bhi hai. Taunt par taunt par taunt maarti hai and then acts coy. She does have kabhi kabar the right observations but overall she has kicked people when they are down a lot of times and then plays dumb. Good for Anurag.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Munna hi jeetega show lol

Ddt is pro him or anti him ?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanBB

punk munnu bhakt hai Baki ek do log aur hai

King fraud support just to win so not counting him

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

New bana liya aur bataya bhi nhi

Send ID

Arey we both follow each other smiley36

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanBB

Initially I was pro-munna and now I'm fed up of his clownery though I always liked him whenever he rebuked Manara seldomlysmiley41.