Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Chintu to samajh gaya yaar Munna ko.. what he said abt him was soo true.. Munawar is actually a womaniser who behaves sooo well with them ke wo khud aake uski godh mei gir jate hain..

Ayesha bhi ek number ki phus nikli.. and Munna has the guts for telling her not to talk to Babu bhaai..

Mannara needs to chill and leave Munawar alonee.. Why is she so obsessed with him.. smiley22

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I agree with everything. Said the same yesterday. Just don't say poor Manara. Mera dil bardasht nahi kar pata Manara aur bechari ek saath. smiley36

https://twitter.com/Itsrealviper/status/1739364554931646905?t=DuKGfsUzr9T1VSBYQ7BgGw&s=19

chhii chhiii chhhiiii yeh kya 35 saal ka bratty, narcissistic, attention seeking BUT not at all cute bachcha dekh liya smiley11

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MakhannMalaai

Chintu to samajh gaya yaar Munna ko.. what he said abt him was soo true.. Munawar is actually a womaniser who behaves sooo well with them ke wo khud aake uski godh mei gir jate hain..

Ayesha bhi ek number ki phus nikli.. and Munna has the guts for telling her not to talk to Babu bhaai..

Mannara needs to chill and leave Munawar alonee.. Why is she so obsessed with him.. smiley22

he felt bad over her oiling his hair like wtf. 🤭 itna bakwas chal raha hai na ab. Munna sulking over this and being ott over nazilas name being brought up .
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wasn’t Arun friends with Neil? 😂 So what happened that turned the table? Things change in an instant in this show leaving me clueless 😅

And Munawar who nominated Aishwarya is now in Team Neil? 🤣

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 8 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

Wasn’t Arun friends with Neil? 😂 So what happened that turned the table? Things change in an instant in this show leaving me clueless 😅

I am not sure what happened with Arun but my guess is that chin2 brainwashed him too. Arun is still on good terms with Neil but he is aligned with Vicky and Co in terms of groups.

Neil and Munawar have always been on very good terms. Even when Munawar initially nominated Aishwariya in the coffee task, Neil and Munna were very tight. Plus there is the Rinku link - Rinku is closest to Munna and Neil in the house. I think Munawar and Aishwariya had their own issues, mostly stemming from Ankita constantly bitching about Aish initially 🤮.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Baby bhaiya knows Ayesha bahar se

Piercing wagera phouch raha tha tharki smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I am not sure what happened with Arun but my guess is that chin2 brainwashed him too. Arun is still on good terms with Neil but he is aligned with Vicky and Co in terms of groups.

Neil and Munawar have always been on very good terms. Even when Munawar initially nominated Aishwariya in the coffee task, Neil and Munna were very tight. Plus there is the Rinku link - Rinku is closest to Munna and Neil in the house. I think Munawar and Aishwariya had their own issues, mostly stemming from Ankita constantly bitching about Aish initially 🤮.

chintu manara ko bhi kiya chara raha tha bhai
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

munnu attack arun two times directly now anti munna ha Arun
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Tel malish hurhi Anurag ko smiley43

1275456 thumbnail

https://x.com/amitoffline/status/1739404719507095571?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Is it wrong whatever Vicky and Ankita are doing here? Am I the only one who doesn’t see what’s wrong in this? They are a married couple, have been in the house for over 70 days, and obviously must be missing the action. Yeah camera and all I know but still, but kya karein ab wo? BB ya tou unhein ek alag se kamra de dein? Aaj kal waise bhi therapy room use nahin ho raha, let them have some time there? I am serious.