Originally posted by: trouble_006

Next wildcard ki tayyari? smiley37

arun shuru ma bola tha aye ha 17 18

hokar jaege

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Everyone? smiley36 Munnawar, Nazila, and Ayesha are everyone?

@red Better than Munawar changing statements and being a complete fattu.

Dude , I mean everyone connected to Munna. Tomorrow if Isha starts supporting Munna she will start her rant and hurt comments on her too. She doesnt direct her hate towards the one person she has a problem or is hurt with. I am not munawar fan , he is trash, but Manara is a literal embarrassment. The talk is about A or B and she replies about Y and Z most time, she even makes the the whole conversation about herself. I have seen most contestants eye rolling when she starts talking . Its futile to have a logical conversation with her , coz she is akkal se paidal.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BombayChic

Dude , I mean everyone connected to Munna. Tomorrow if Isha starts supporting Munna she will start her rant and hurt comments on her too. She doesnt direct her hate towards the one person she has a problem or is hurt with. I am not munawar fan , he is trash, but Manara is a literal embarrassment. The talk is about A or B and she replies about Y and Z most time, she even makes the the whole conversation about herself. I have seen most contestants eye rolling when she starts talking . Its futile to have a logical conversation with her , coz she is akkal se paidal.

Yeah her way of talking is quite provocative but I loved the way she bajaofied Ayesha Khan who changed her stance in a day! How can u flirt with the same man u were character-assassinating? Weren't u the voice of "other girls"? My POV only

BombayChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Yeah her way of talking is quite provocative but I loved the way she bajaofied Ayesha Khan who changed her stance in a day! How can u flirt with the same man u were character-assassinating? Weren't u the voice of "other girls"? My POV only

am not sure but did aish in her exit interview say both muna and ayesha were called into confession room and since then they are glued to each other 24x7? Ayesha is a clout chaser. Always wanted fame so came with the fake agenda and now is playing her own game . In between she remembers her cheater story so taunts munna pyaar se.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

am not sure but did aish in her exit interview say both muna and ayesha were called into confession room and since then they are glued to each other 24x7? Ayesha is a clout chaser. Always wanted fame so came with the fake agenda and now is playing her own game . In between she remembers her cheater story so taunts munna pyaar se.

Yes Aishwariya mentioned about Munna-Ayesha confession room babysitting. After that they were full on flirting. All other girls are better players than Ayesha.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 8 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ha lol jabhi munnu sab accepted smiley36 ghullam bana hua ha ke secrets na khul de aur
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 8 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

The past 15/20 mins of LF have been incredible! BB should show these conversations!

BombayChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

The past 15/20 mins of LF have been incredible! BB should show these conversations!

what is it about 😂
1275456 thumbnail

what is it about 😂

Just groups discussing game. On one hand chintu, vicky, ankita, mannara, arun discussing. And then the other group also discussing. Decoding each others game.