Main pura ghar utha lunga

Tum and wo wildcard apne discussion manara se upar utha lo wohi kafi hoga

Muna showing his true colors….. sore loser

pehle din se bola tha munnnu fraud ha smiley41
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

I don't understand Ankita.

Woman, you being ranked fourth is a win. Trust me, you ain't doing much on the show and all the attention you do get is because of your red flag of a relationship. Not because of your contributions to the show.

Ab seedha bolo, the issue is jealousy. You cannot be behind Mannara. Kisi aur ko number 2 diya hota toh sab okay tha. But how dare Mannara get it?

Tbh, yes, how dare Mannara get it but that's not the point. That's just my hatred for her spilling over to the post.

Ankita probably pushes Vikcy's buttons daily and banda yaha aake phat raha hai. Not absolving him and his actions, abhi bhi banda red carpet hi hai but Ankita is no green flag either. Somehow two individuals who bring out the absolute worst in one another decided to tie the knot and suffer hum kar rahe hai.

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 8 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aiwee shauk hai filter wali nu, aise bolne ki 🤣. But apparently she says ILY for fun🤮. For who ye Maine zyada Dhyaan nahi diya... She and her friend where talking and mocking all the love. Such cheap ppl I tell you. What of someone takes it seriously?

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bhai mujhe pakka yaqeen ha tu bhi kisi din twitter pe cancel huga smiley37

Main toh bramchaari aadmi hoon kaise baate kar rahe ho sir. 😇
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

openly smiley36 it is an open secret

I wanna be sarcastic but sarcasm mein bhi I cannot agree to this. smiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well isha just gave her pov in ranking. Ankita still got 4th position uspe bhi ankita ko chir hai?? She doesn't have a sporting spirit

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lf mein apparently Mannara taunted Anurag about his family not coming to BB when BB tried to contact them, Anurag ne ulta kuch Chopra cousins wala taunt maar dia smiley36

Now Handa is pissed that Anurag shouldn't bring her family in between. Anurag is not backing down since she brought up his family, Baby Handa is all "BB talked about your family so it's now a part of the show and I can bring them up"

Anurag - Sallu talked about yours so I can also bring them up smiley37

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

You mean irl?

Are all these bahar se connected?

Yes. Yaar I have said this before too.

So basically when Arun exposed Anurag in that hotel wali baat, I remember in LF Arun/Tehelka said Ayesha was the girls name. Apparently, Rider is known to hook up with girls from his meet ups. Arun/Tehelka/Munna/Abhishek all know about this through different ppl but Rider said not to discuss it so they all promised they wont. But back then one of the name they took was of Ayesha. So when Ayesha was initially entering, I remember I said in DDT too that yeh tou Rider wali Ayesha hai but tab confirmed nahi tha and then when Ayesha entered aisa koi scene bhi nahin tha. But today Ayesha clearly said something about going out with him. And if you notice Munna was insecure at first with Ayesha going to Rider but after that he was like okay. And now Ayesha and Rider are spending even more time together in LF. So definitely Rider/Ayesha know each other from outside but in what capacity no idea!

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

pehle din se bola tha munnnu fraud ha smiley41

Me too, me too, that too without knowing zilch about him.

Aj bhi kitna ganda lag raha tha woh with those shorts, with his legs up. How do women like him?

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

jis din likes nahi ate to yeh gana ta hu

kiya hua rajni aye na likeswa smiley36

Uska dedication bhi mast hai. Pure posts padhti hai. And like bhi karti hai.

I mean mere amazing sense of humor ka theek hai, tumhare tamatar layak posts ko bhi like larti hai woh.