Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Agreed - and it is so unnecessary. Elvish isn’t even a contestant. Yes, Anurag ka bhaade fan support wohi hai, but still doesn’t mean you drag him.

What bothers me is that it spoils by Twitter feed. Pata nahin yeh X ka kya algorithm hai ke if you ciew even one post relating to something, the whole feed becomes that. I saw two three posts from these chu**** and now all my feed is these stupid trends and I can’t be bothered

Yes this happens with me as wellsmiley44. Ek post dekha nahi ki pura feed usi account ke tweets aur trends se bhar gaya
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Asim was/is called a terrorist by some nutcase. And the most sad part is in twitter some people still troll sid and make fun of his deathsmiley35. Wish I could meet and thrash themsmiley35

Edited by RockingSunny - 8 months ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Very true these type of peoples could be controlled and the person they are sporting should take a firm stand against them .

They won't. They don't care. Harsh reality.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

One of the reasons why I liked Munawar in the initial days - his conscious choices about stuff happening inside. I remember him mentioning that if he takes a stand or something, he knows what his fandom will get into.

Hum yaha gale mil lenge baad mein lekin waha humare fans lad rahe honge.

Now even if he was pretending that, I still appreciate it.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Asim was/is called a terrorist by some nutcase. And the most sad part is in twitter some people still troll sid and make fun of his deathsmiley35. Wish I could meet and thrash themsmiley35

That is too much everyone have to on their own time its a reality but at that age plus he wasn't even married yet plus he used to be around his mum all the Time now she spends her most of the time seeing the orphanage and other charities . How can the peoples become so heartless ?