Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Manara is cheap tbh. She has no right to drag Rider's mom. He is attached to his mom and misses her the most. What's wrong in it???

She didn't drag his mom she said it jokingly in a sense (tu kitna gaddha hai) rider teri mom tujhe sapne main bhi danti hon gi.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I don’t understand how can ppl be so jobless to trend these stupid things? What do people get out of these things?

During BB13 there were too many negative trends which resulted in nothing. Waste of time & energy. Contestants they trended against or in favor of moved on.

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

he seems to be friendly with ayesha. wo har task mein rinku ka naam leta hai shayad nominations mein bhi uska le dey smiley36

Yeah but he was feeling uncomfortable around her coz she was kissing and he considers munawar a good friend to I think wo bro code walay angle se bhi keh raha ho.

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

During BB13 there were too many negative trends which resulted in nothing. Waste of time & energy. Contestants they trended against or in favor of moved on.

Yes, the chhapris who are trending these are jobless while Munawar and Elvish are making millions and millions

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I don’t understand how can ppl be so jobless to trend these stupid things? What do people get out of these things?

This is nothing. In season 11 and 13 literally contestants ke naam ke sath ek abusive language jorke trend karte the. Season 13 mein to aur bhi zyada people used to trend all sports of disgusting stuffs about the contestants. They are mental patients who have lost their mental sanity for a stupid show. They needs to be admitted in asylum
TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ab agar Aoora ko special power mili toh Yeh pakka Rinku Ko eliminate kar dega 😂
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

This is nothing. In season 11 and 13 literally contestants ke naam ke sath ek abusive language jorke trend karte the. Season 13 mein to aur bhi zyada people used to trend all sports of disgusting stuffs about the contestants. They are mental patients who have lost their mental sanity for a stupid show. They needs to be admitted in asylum

Agreed - and it is so unnecessary. Elvish isn’t even a contestant. Yes, Anurag ka bhaade fan support wohi hai, but still doesn’t mean you drag him.

What bothers me is that it spoils by Twitter feed. Pata nahin yeh X ka kya algorithm hai ke if you ciew even one post relating to something, the whole feed becomes that. I saw two three posts from these chu**** and now all my feed is these stupid trends and I can’t be bothered

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Very true these type of peoples could be controlled and the person they are sporting should take a firm stand against them .