Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Inke fans jobless hai kya? Itna time kaha se laate hai!,smiley36

Have forgotten last season Prankit fans were getting mental ?Realy these peoples have nothing to do good in their lives.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Uff yeh munawaar toh asli wala munna chucha bacha hai 🥺, ladkiyan ati hain isky pechy, munna toh warna dekhta bhi nhi kisi ko.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

This is shocking.

Reminds me of KWK - stars come to the show & get screwed publicly. Ranbir & Anushka were said to have tried to convince actors to boycott the show. But to no avail - they keep participating. 😐

BTW, how much do these participants make in Big Boss? I read somewhere that Ankita gets around 15 lacs per week - which is not that great. She may get the same for a normal TV serial.

It varies from contestant to contestant. Few get more and few less. TV show is a long term commitment, reality show like BB can boost one's career. And can give them massive fan following.

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Uff yeh munawaar toh asli wala munna chucha bacha hai 🥺, ladkiyan ati hain isky pechy, munna toh warna dekhta bhi nhi kisi ko.

True must be his diehard fans otherwise his true colour is already out now.But I cant stop laughing about his fans .
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Have forgotten last season Prankit fans were getting mental ?Realy these peoples have nothing to do good in their lives.

I don't follow Twitter and Instagram stuff much. Abhi to thoda bohot dekh leti hoon. Pehle ke seasons mein to bilkul hi nahi dekha hai.

These trends amuse me. These people spend days and nights in this. For what? The very fact that they think that they know their favorite celebrities is delusional. Aap kabhi nahi bol sakte inke baare mein ye aisa hai wo waisa hai. Acting | faking | masking - that's what showbiz is all about.

Unke liye jhagadte rehte jinko jaante bhi nahi.

Sigh.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Don Rinku lost the bet 😂

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Rotlu Anurag is crying because she said tumhari maa tumhe sapne main bhi dant laga rahi hogi smiley36How can Mannara be so vile to say such things smiley36

Manara is cheap tbh. She has no right to drag Rider's mom. He is attached to his mom and misses her the most. What's wrong in it???

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I don't follow Twitter and Instagram stuff much. Abhi to thoda bohot dekh leti hoon. Pehle ke seasons mein to bilkul hi nahi dekha hai.

These trends amuse me. These people spend days and nights in this. For what? The very fact that they think that they know their favorite celebrities is delusional. Aap kabhi nahi bol sakte inke baare mein ye aisa hai wo waisa hai. Acting | faking | masking - that's what showbiz is all about.

Unke liye jhagadte rehte jinko jaante bhi nahi.

Sigh.

Neither do I go on the tweeter and instagram because I dont trust those ,only if sone sends me massage thats it read and turn it off .
NINALOGY thumbnail

Dom rinku knows that she is going and she will loose the bet 🤣😂🤣🤣