Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

YES smiley37I feel the same but thank goodness his track record is clear till nowsmiley16.

His personalized goat has kept his secrets hidden safelysmiley42smiley16.

Animated GIF

Word Count: 1

1275456 thumbnail

It's the golden chance for Arun to shine and emerge as a good player . He should teach a strong lesson to the bully gang especially duplicate Sakti kapoor rinku who has done discrimination with him on the basis of his language. Glad Sallu has taken stand for himsmiley27.

It was Ankita not Rinku smiley36

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Sometimes on the basis of humanitarian grounds, I pity Manarasmiley37smiley19smiley23.

Munaa has dropped her so fast from his friends listsmiley36pretty quickly just after one WKV as if he has been waiting for this signal from so longsmiley37.

Animated GIF

Word Count: 1

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wildcard has nice cakessmiley9

I mean to say that he wants to remain bf to both Ayesha and Nazilasmiley16.He certainly feel jealous when ayesha interacts with Ridersmiley37You're going in a different directionsmiley37smiley39.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

read through some of the updates. seems like the episode was mostly about mannara again. last 3 episodes have revolved around her or mere se yeh bardasht nahi ho raha so i'm not gonna bother catching up on yday's episode smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IF_rida

If aoora is the new captain I want him to nominate the wildcard. Is season k few achay moments hain us main best hoga

Already she d wc is nominated this week

Neil , Rinku , wc , Abhishek are nominated this week .

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

It was Ankita not Rinku smiley36

I'm talking about Aoora being the new captain of house and how it will benefit Arun.

Rinku looks like a duplicate Shakti kapoorsmiley41.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IF_rida

If aoora is the new captain I want him to nominate the wildcard. Is season k few achay moments hain us main best hoga

he seems to be friendly with ayesha. wo har task mein rinku ka naam leta hai shayad nominations mein bhi uska le dey smiley36

SunqianFan thumbnail

This saree and combination of blouse are so beautiful but doesn't suit Manara at allsmiley37 even the earrings are perfect .

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

he seems to be friendly with ayesha. wo har task mein rinku ka naam leta hai shayad nominations mein bhi uska le dey smiley36

Ayesha aur iska lafda hua hai. Ayesha was kissing him a lot so she went to munna and told him that he feels uncomfortable