Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Ami_Chk

I heard my Aoora is the new captain?

is it true?

Aoora supremacy smiley16

show bhi jeet jayega aise hi.. baaki sab dekhte reh jayenge smiley14

Waise sach me, if he wins over all these losers, I will be super happy.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kooki07

First one will be the Viku to take an advantage of him then Abhishek and Anku .Or Anku would be the first one Vick will take a step back to hide himself .

Haan, I really hope he doesn't get manipulated.

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

anurag and munawar divided by religious feud and united by the intolerable annoyance of manara smiley16

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ranbir and alia's baby is really cute yaarsmiley27smiley27

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/Sk_Khonji_24X7/status/1739390287397695759?t=VTCBEGKiG5o_e5Pa6NTpcQ&s=19

Manara Vile Chopra. Iske saamne to ab mujhe Anurag bhi accha lagne laga hai

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/tajinder_295/status/1739236868829626707?t=M3TPg3lDBYJshNhM4M3_iw&s=19

Aapko kya hi karna hai wo dignity maintain kare na kare! Aap to keh chuki thi ke ye friendship ab bahar dekhenge. To ab kya hua?

Ye to gazab ki obsessed hai. Isko Munawar ke alawa kuch na dikhe haismiley36

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This season was the biggest flop since the day they decided to be done with the main concepts of previous seasons. ( Confession room nominations, crap dil dimag dum instead of captaincy, and no tasks- not even minimal basic tasks).

Upar se gadhe contestants - who save Rinku from nominations ( thank God Chintu got some akal to nominate her, ab naya - now make Aoora the captain.) Although, Aoora is better than Mannara but pta nhi kaise kaise tasks design ho rahe jahan sirf ek hi banda decision le raha, pehle Isha, then Chintu, now Abhishek.

Although, Chintu wala sahi tha because Rinku waise to nominate hoti na .

Nomination was meant to go on for 4 more rounds but Samarth and Abhishek made such a huge scene that BB had aborted the task. I think BB wanted Rinku nominated and once she was nominated, they didn’t bother anymore. Aur aaj wala bhi muje lagta hai ke BB chahtay thay ke yeh Aoora types hi captain bane so that there is more chaos in the house.
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BanBB

Arun will have the power

It's the golden chance for Arun to shine and emerge as a good player . He should teach a strong lesson to the bully gang especially duplicate Sakti kapoor rinku who has done discrimination with him on the basis of his language. Glad Sallu has taken stand for himsmiley27.

Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If aoora is the new captain I want him to nominate the wildcard. Is season k few achay moments hain us main best hoga

1275456 thumbnail

Waise iss Ayesha Khan ki bhi kuch samj nahin aati. She was flirting with Vicky in LF today smiley11 and Vicky tharki bhi aage se full enjoy kar raha tha smiley11

BB pls evict this Ayesha before she starts a new war between all housemates. Munna ke sath pehle se scene, Anurag bhi full down hai iss par poora din dhoondta rehta hai (plus their history), and now Vicky. Peeche tharki samarth or desperate abhi reh gaye