Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

she did apologize tbh immediately when munna came fuming at her. But her apologies are meaningless. She does it for the heck of it and does the same thing all over again. I think out of all ppl mannara never shies of saying sorry.

Like you said, uski sorry ke mayne hi kya hai when she keeps on repeating same things? IMO she is nasty. She has said a lot of problematic things before as well but she always gets mollycoddled by BB. She has sl*t shamed other women in the house as well.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BombayChic

she did apologize tbh immediately when munna came fuming at her. But her apologies are meaningless. She does it for the heck of it and does the same thing all over again. I think out of all ppl mannara never shies of saying sorry.

Rinku ko bhi bola hai sorry, abhi ko bhi 🤣🤣.

Her first thing is sorry.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sab Paison ka chakkar hai. BB can use and throw contestants. They can humiliate them, insult them, expose them. Whatever they want. That's why Most tv stars stop doing BB.

This is shocking.

Reminds me of KWK - stars come to the show & get screwed publicly. Ranbir & Anushka were said to have tried to convince actors to boycott the show. But to no avail - they keep participating. 😐

BTW, how much do these participants make in Big Boss? I read somewhere that Ankita gets around 15 lacs per week - which is not that great. She may get the same for a normal TV serial.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
vicky and neil ka apas mein gol gol rani games hi khatam nahi hota 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

konse puriya lete ho ajkal

Aap sabko yahi dialogue chipkate rahe te ho🤣🤣.

BTW raha ka cuteness ek side, RK ka father side ❤️ >>>>

The way he said raha ko le aa rahe hai awaz mat karne, and these lukkha log did the awaz 😑. So annoying.

The way he wanted to make her stand or take a few baby steps >>>>>

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

but he was poking arun fir grabbing his collar lol

Lgta h achanak phir se is ke sath bhayanak hoga aur bro sena kar ky totega

Clip ha toh share

I watched it live on LF. I am sure they will telecast it in the episode.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is good rivalry. Now both sides will fight tooth and nail to ensure that the captaincy does not reach the other team coz everything is at stake. One team is baying for revenge & the other team will be wary of it. 😂

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 8 months ago