Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

I have a genuine question too … in this DDT except 3 or 4 of us.. everyone else always criticized neil or dont like him much .. why does just few comments appreciating him bother you so much? and going on taunting them? why this selective reading that you cant digest few positive comments.

I have no problem with praises but praises sometimes are so over exaggerating and borderline worshipping and sometimes pages and pages are filled with it so it’s better those are done in ATs than in Ddts where most people come to have normal discussion and neutral povs of episodes

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shree15

I have no problem with praises but praises sometimes are so over exaggerating and borderline worshipping and sometimes pages and pages are filled with it so it’s better those are done in ATs than in Ddts where most people come to have normal discussion and neutral povs of episodes

lol that’s exaggeration.. this is the first time in today’s whole DDT there was a one post of neil and usme bhi problem hai .. i myself dint talk abt neil todaysmiley36.. and sorry I atleast am not interest in AT coz I am here for the entirety of episodes..u should think why couple of comments bother u so much out of 120 pages filles with all other contestants
MaiLukkhaHoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Yaar SM mein sab Raha ( aliya bhatt s daughter ) ko rinku se mila rahe hain

Rinku hit hai yaarsmiley37

This was my first reaction while watching Raha’s video. Na Alia , na Ranbir, ye baby toh Rinku ji pe gayi hai. smiley36
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Yaar SM mein sab Raha ( aliya bhatt s daughter ) ko rinku se mila rahe hain

Rinku hit hai yaarsmiley37

Raha is damn cute 🥺🥺. She looks so cute and beautiful especially those blue eyes smiley27. Why people are comparing her with DUPLICATE Skati Kapoor smiley8smiley44???

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Enemy territory kaha hain bhaiya, humein bhi bataye.smiley36

Iss baar toh sab hum saath saath khel rahe.smiley18

Neil ki fan hoon. Dialogue baazi tou banti hai smiley2

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

lol that’s exaggeration.. this is the first time in today’s whole DDT there was a one post of neil and usme bhi problem hai .. i myself dint talk abt neil todaysmiley36.. and sorry I atleast am not interest in AT coz I am here for the entirety of episodes..u should think why couple of comments bother u so much out of 120 pages filles with all other contestants

why t f are you still awake🫤
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg I just googled up Alia’s daughter and she does look like Rinku smiley24

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Here is the thing.

I remember, even Ankita mentioned that Neil apologized to her before in the fight with her ( the nominations one).

Most of these contestants, they do go down because of the heated up situations, ( trust me, even most of us here would do the same in those heated up situations). What matters is, that whether we realise and admit it, or feeling guilty about it, if it's , then you have a conscience.

I am glad that Neil realised it, because he seems to have that conscience. This shows his good side.

I believe that Manku has shared a good bond with Neil before BB . She knows he's good and even invited him and his wife in their Holi party . I have seen their video where she hugs Neil ,says hello and he reciprocates happily.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BombayChic

why t f are you still awake🫤

neend toot gayi smiley19 toh yaha aa gayi

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wo muje nahi pata but did they do that to demean her? Mannara ka kya matlab hai use beech mei lane ka? She went personal.

@bold - She did. I am curious now - wth what face she is going to apologize for this?

Ah, my bad. She isn't going to apologize.

The great Manara who has never wronged anyone cannot apologize.

Apology and Manara don't go hand in hand

smiley36