Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Didnt someone else mentioned Nazila before ?was it Ayesha or Munna himself ?

Wo muje nahi pata but did they do that to demean her? Mannara ka kya matlab hai use beech mei lane ka? She went personal.
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

older seasons ... Two three seasons back, if you see.... Every week there were some task to be performed.... The task user to be spread to two days with one team playing on each day.,... Thus, every week, the equation in the house used to change, they had something to actually do and plan about rather than have nonsensical kitchen fights and sleep away scene.

Apple and immunity were hardly anything and ended also super soon.... Older seasons had more creativity and genuine content not this kind of verbal diarrhea that everyone is having....

Yes exactly earlier seasons tasks used to so fun and it actually used to change the dynamics of the house and bb always used to put the division as per the how the groups are forming and how they want the groups to be formed….

season 13 players were criticised earlier citing that they all were playing group group but I guess that was the major reason the season was super hit, I remember everyday in forum that time used to be posts that who will flip and who will move to whose group after tasks…..it used to be so much fun….not giving any task and no forming of any Kattar groups are the reason for boredom

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

Thank you!

Wow that seems fun! And interesting. In this season all I see is people bitching about each other & fighting over anything from a dirty cup to being called fake. 🤣

And these teams during tasks - were they assigned by Big Boss or the contestants picked their own team?

mostly bb assigned the teams and captain and even sanchalak....

There used to be horrible fighs as well as clash and most of them used to burry the hatchet when the task user to end or by a week... They formed decent friendship and fights and were well mannered in comparison..

They had kitchen fights as well... But limitee as they were occupied with task to perform ans all... This season and past season looks like paid vacation only... They hardly have anything to do.. So sit and gossip the whole time.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shree15

Just today some one said ddt is Aish Neil shrink and visiting it couldn’t agree more……smiley42

mandir mai aaye ho toh prasad lete jaana .. bhoolna mat
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

chota sa toh laga tha haat mein... Medical leave ki kya hi baat hai ismein

Who was that punjabi girl?? Eye infection ke saath bhi ghar mein thi woh... Then these seniors actually evicted her... But she stayed inside the whole time

No I think its not the cut but some other issue. Some infection. He was in the medical room for check up etc. back now.

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Well put. I can't keep my bias for him aside.

Guilty smiley36

1275456 thumbnail

I hope double eviction this week. Rinku Don and Ayesha dono ka time agaya hai. Agar ek hi hai tou hopefully Ayesha jaye because Don phir bhi kuch karti hai yeh tou bilkul farigh aur boring contestant hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Apparently Anurag ki koi flight attendant wali baat hai which Arun knows smiley36 and Anurag is scared Arun will say it on NTV.

but he was poking arun fir grabbing his collar lol

Lgta h achanak phir se is ke sath bhayanak hoga aur bro sena kar ky totega

Clip ha toh share

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

mandir mai aaye ho toh prasad lete jaana .. bhoolna mat

Zaroorsmiley42smiley42smiley42

Word Count: 1

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wo muje nahi pata but did they do that to demean her? Mannara ka kya matlab hai use beech mei lane ka? She went personal.

Yes it Munna him self plus Ayesha ,other wise noon seven knew about his outside life in the bb or they didn't want to bring it .Go back to the episodes when Ayesha supposed to come and after her entry plus Ayesha told that she will bring his true face up in the bb .Before that even I was sporting him as well .