Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

All his co-stars right from his first show say how Neil tries to resolve issues with others by talking it out - and always tries to diffuse ugly fights between two people. And I’m not saying this because I’m his fan - I acknowledge his mistakes & don’t see him as some great guy but as a flawed but basically a good person. Having followed him for years, what I have liked the best about him is that he is quite straight forward & doesn’t say what he doesn’t believe/mean. Many times he has admitted to having a short fuse and how he has been working on it. Neither has he ever projected himself as a gentleman - he got this tag from fellow actors. But gentleman and all - these are just labels.

While in real life, we are expected to be restrained, in Bigg Boss, you are egged on to unleash yourself. Being unable to express himself properly (I often feel like I’m watching his TV show because of how dialogue-y his statements are), a lot of times he loses control & it comes out wrong. Like yesterday he meant to say that Isha was being dishonourable but he didn’t realize until later that “giri hui” has a more problematic connotation.

Keeping my long, boring fan perspective aside, I want to ask a genuine question about Big Boss. Why does audience like ugly, loud fights? I watched clips from older seasons & found them to be obnoxious. Why doesn’t audience like normal people like Naved - he was nice, used to bond with everyone - and was clear in his loyalties and had his share of opinions.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 8 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

Apparently Anurag ki koi flight attendant wali baat hai which Arun knows smiley36 and Anurag is scared Arun will say it on NTV.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

No, not at all

Kisi ka saga nhi hai. He actually made bonds on calculations. Neil is being sweet with him that's why he is nice with him, aisi koi dosti nhi hai.

He was very close to Vicky & Ankita few days back but now he has suddenly turned coat - within a short span. I feel even Abhishek is like that - his connections are for advantage - no logical reason for my belief, just a hunch.
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil Bhatt is epitome……there has been no one like him and will never be to grace this planet earth we all should bow down as how good of a human he issmiley42

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just today some one said ddt is Aish Neil shrink and visiting it couldn’t agree more……smiley42

Edited by Shree15 - 8 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

I have another doubt - please enlighten an ignorant soul if you can. 😅 What are “tasks” that everyone keeps talking about - that this season supposedly doesn’t have? The apple picking activity, spotlight, immunity game etc - these are not tasks?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shree15

Just today some one said ddt is Aish Neil shrink and visiting it couldn’t agree more……smiley42

Yes , we ll start bhajan keertan karkekaram from tomorrow

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

I have another doubt - please enlighten an ignorant soul if you can. 😅 What are “tasks” that everyone keeps talking about - that this season supposedly doesn’t have? The apple picking activity, spotlight, immunity game etc - these are not tasks?

older seasons ... Two three seasons back, if you see.... Every week there were some task to be performed.... The task user to be spread to two days with one team playing on each day.,... Thus, every week, the equation in the house used to change, they had something to actually do and plan about rather than have nonsensical kitchen fights and sleep away scene.

Apple and immunity were hardly anything and ended also super soon.... Older seasons had more creativity and genuine content not this kind of verbal diarrhea that everyone is having....

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

older seasons ... Two three seasons back, if you see.... Every week there were some task to be performed.... The task user to be spread to two days with one team playing on each day.,... Thus, every week, the equation in the house used to change, they had something to actually do and plan about rather than have nonsensical kitchen fights and sleep away scene.

Apple and immunity were hardly anything and ended also super soon.... Older seasons had more creativity and genuine content not this kind of verbal diarrhea that everyone is having....

Thank you!

Wow that seems fun! And interesting. In this season all I see is people bitching about each other & fighting over anything from a dirty cup to being called fake. 🤣

And these teams during tasks - were they assigned by Big Boss or the contestants picked their own team?

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Munawar subha se LF mein nahin dikha bilkul bhi. Shayad medical leave mil gayi isse.

chota sa toh laga tha haat mein... Medical leave ki kya hi baat hai ismein

Who was that punjabi girl?? Eye infection ke saath bhi ghar mein thi woh... Then these seniors actually evicted her... But she stayed inside the whole time