Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

And the only reason Mannara itni uchhal rahi hai is because Salman supported her and completely ignored Ayesha. Isi liye Mannara was saying ‘aap ek wildcard hain, pehle kuch ban kar aein’. This was an obvious reference to salman calling ayesha wildcard and not by her name! Which is disrespectful. Ayesha jitni bhi gandi ho, I don’t think yeh mannara sallu waghera ko koi right hai to treat someone like this. Salman wants to bash Ayesha, jitna karna hai karo, but yeh kya hua ke naam hi naa lo.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Munawar was right. Agar yeh Mannara ko pehle reality check deta tou jo ab ho raha hai yeh pehlay hota aur Munna ki zindagi yeh aur kharab karti. I 100% agree with that assessment. I have seen such possessive ppl in real life and they get worse when you tell them off. Reminds me of that show on Netflix ‘Yeh kaali kaali ankhein’. Mannara has completely lost it.

Now I understand why Parineeti doesn’t wanna associate herself with this brat! Munawar mei thodi bhi akal ho toh he needs to completely ignore her. It’s not good for your mental peace when someone is obsessed with you like this. Munawar chahe jaisa bhi ho, Mannara jis tarah ka behave karti hai with him and with the people associated to him, in this case Ayesha, no one deserves such treatment. Rider ne sahi kia khud ko isse distance karke.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here is the thing.

I remember, even Ankita mentioned that Neil apologized to her before in the fight with her ( the nominations one).

Most of these contestants, they do go down because of the heated up situations, ( trust me, even most of us here would do the same in those heated up situations). What matters is, that whether we realise and admit it, or feeling guilty about it, if it's , then you have a conscience.

I am glad that Neil realised it, because he seems to have that conscience. This shows his good side.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Munawar was right. Agar yeh Mannara ko pehle reality check deta tou jo ab ho raha hai yeh pehlay hota aur Munna ki zindagi yeh aur kharab karti. I 100% agree with that assessment. I have seen such possessive ppl in real life and they get worse when you tell them off. Reminds me of that show on Netflix ‘Yeh kaali kaali ankhein’. Mannara has completely lost it.

Munna was right on that point but if he would have done this back then, and manara would have reacted like this then it would be munna who had gotten the sympathy. Right now munna's game is going down. Only his loyal/old fans are supporting him in this situation. Ab aisa lag raha hai ky ayesha ky atey hi munna badal giya iss liye aisy react kr raha hai. Agar munna yeh pehly karta toh yeh sab suney ko na milta. Now ayesha is getting more hate and blame.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Here is the thing.

I remember, even Ankita mentioned that Neil apologized to her before in the fight with her ( the nominations one).

Most of these contestants, they do go down because of the heated up situations, ( trust me, even most of us here would do the same in those heated up situations). What matters is, that whether we realise and admit it, or feeling guilty about it, if it's , then you have a conscience.

I am glad that Neil realised it, because he seems to have that conscience. This shows his good side.

As a person Neil seems good one. But unfortunately, he is not a BB material. I don't think so ky neil ny aisa kuch ghalat bola tha isha ko jisky liye apologize karna parey. He has all the right to questioned isha's decision. And it would have been great if he will carry forward this rivalry with isha. But aisa hoga nhi

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

As a person Neil seems good one. But unfortunately, he is not a BB material. I don't think so ky neil ny aisa kuch ghalat bola tha isha ko jisky liye apologize karna parey. He has all the right to questioned isha's decision. And it would have been great if he will carry forward this rivalry with isha. But aisa hoga nhi

His anger was not wrong but some of the words he used, which could have been better. Tu Giri hui hai didn't look good at all. If Isha was badtameez, he should have let it go and not gone down to her level because she is still a kid in front of him. Then, what's the difference between a well mature person and a 20 year old person.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

His anger was not wrong but some of the words he used, which could have been better. Tu Giri hui hai didn't look good at all. If Isha was badtameez, he should have let it go and not gone down to her level because she is still a kid in front of him. Then, what's the difference between a well mature person and a 20 year old person.

At least he is matured enough of realising his mistake the very next day .
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

At least he is matured enough of realising his mistake the very next day .

That's what I am praising him for.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wo aise hi baat karta hai dusri ladies se except for his wife. Kal buri tarah chadha tha Isha pe, which didn’t look good at all. Tu giri hui hai, wth was that? Aisa kya kia tha Isha ne? Power mili use and she used it. Ye Neil bhi koi gentleman nahi hai.
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Now I understand why Parineeti doesn’t wanna associate herself with this brat! Munawar mei thodi bhi akal ho toh he needs to completely ignore her. It’s not good for your mental peace when someone is obsessed with you like this. Munawar chahe jaisa bhi ho, Mannara jis tarah ka behave karti hai with him and with the people associated to him, in this case Ayesha, no one deserves such treatment. Rider ne sahi kia khud ko isse distance karke.

Yaar completely distance tou nahin kar sakte in such a small space. At some point tou baat hogi, shayad dynamics change hoen, aur shayad BB dobara inhein same team waghera mein daal dein.

The way she is acting, definitely feels like she may be grappling with obsessive lover disorder (OLD).