Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Pyaar main sulhag jaati hai 🤪

Munna should be happy do do ek saath padi hain usky pechy

Yaar Mannara jaisi psycho ho toh kisi ka bhi dimag kharab ho jae. Imagine if the genders were reversed, the guy would be labelled an outright creep! Munawar ain’t interested in her, why can’t she back off? Rider ke time bhi same karti thi ye.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

She has one more flaw. She has no sporting spirit at all waise dekha jaye to wo kisi main bhi nahi hai

She has one more speciality she won't use insulting words but achche words use karke hi samne wale ko beizzat kar degismiley36. Had seen this during her fight with aish. Aish looked like a fool but ankita ne normal words mein hi baazi marlismiley36

Yesterday, she arose some valid points. What i have noticed that both ankita and abhifake's fan following is increasing. Ankita coming across as sensible person these days.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yaar Mannara jaisi psycho ho toh kisi ka bhi dimag kharab ho jae. Imagine if the genders were reversed, the guy would be labelled an outright creep! Munawar ain’t interested in her, why can’t she back off? Rider ke time bhi same karti thi ye.

She is obsessed with munna. Woh psycho lovers hoty haina wesy wali hai. Point is munna should have given her reality check long ago. Pehly hi bola hota na toh aaj yeh sab na karti

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry to say but I did not feel bad for ayesha at all. Munni just exposed her. Ayesha is a wildcard right, her only game is teasing, taunting and flirting with munna. Kya ghalat bola munni ny. Also if ayesha was right in that double bed thing then she should have confronted manara. She went and started crying to get sympathy. Sorry no sympathy atleast from my side.

What do u think that 2 Munni and Aysha are trying to expose him or its bb who wants to come and play at the front foot dont relay only the on the fans ?
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is obsessed with munna. Woh psycho lovers hoty haina wesy wali hai. Point is munna should have given her reality check long ago. Pehly hi bola hota na toh aaj yeh sab na karti

Haan ye bhi sach hai. BB ke chakkar mein ise jo itne time pamper aur babysit kia hai Munna ne aaj usi ka nateeja hai ye.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Ayesha ki jo bhi game ho, what right does Mannara have to character assassinate and bully her like this? Ayesha ne kya galat kia hai Mannara ke sath?Reality is that Mannara is a super jealous insecure woman! She wants all the male attention on herself all the time. Jo bhi Ayesha kare with Munawar, it’s none of Mannara’s business. Right now she is behaving like an obsessed one sided lover and bringing another girl down, but ye toh iski real self hai and she can’t help it.

Mannara has no right. But unfortunately, all this is happening in the show so moh toh sabky kholein gaye hi. BB gave them that right by exposing munna in BB.

Ayesha bhi layi na sana vicky ky haath pakadney wali baat, wasn't that character assassination. Koi dhood ka dhula nhi hai yahan.

But i do agree with your point regarding manara.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Haan ye bhi sach hai. BB ke chakkar mein ise jo itne time pamper aur babysit kia hai Munna ne aaj usi ka nateeja hai ye.

Yeh manara ko jigna rinku wali baat jo ab boli yeh tab hi bolni chaiye thi na. Back then he used to protect manara, used to defend her. Yeh reality check usko tab hi dena tha na.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

What do u think that 2 Munni and Aysha are trying to expose him or its bb who wants to come and play at the front foot dont relay only the on the fans ?

Ofcourse it BB who wants Munna to play on frontfoot. BB jab kisi contestant py invest karta haina toh they know how to use them and this is exactly what they are doing.

Edited by NINALOGY - 8 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

Munawar was right. Agar yeh Mannara ko pehle reality check deta tou jo ab ho raha hai yeh pehlay hota aur Munna ki zindagi yeh aur kharab karti. I 100% agree with that assessment. I have seen such possessive ppl in real life and they get worse when you tell them off. Reminds me of that show on Netflix ‘Yeh kaali kaali ankhein’. Mannara has completely lost it.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Munawar was right. Agar yeh Mannara ko pehle reality check deta tou jo ab ho raha hai yeh pehlay hota aur Munna ki zindagi yeh aur kharab karti. I 100% agree with that assessment. I have seen such possessive ppl in real life and they get worse when you tell them off. Reminds me of that show on Netflix ‘Yeh kaali kaali ankhein’. Mannara has completely lost it.

She might have got the ideas from these types of shows who knows ,but I happy that Munna is jumping from one end to other but cant rest all his bad deeds are getting exposed ,now waiting for his other girl friend to enter .