Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Khud bhi wahi karti hai aur dusro ko lecture deti hai. Basically she is sanctimonious and wants to show she is morally upright but on convenience.

I don't know why can't she stay real?? Pretend karne ke chakkar mein she looks irritating
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Makers did call her out but now they need masala so they are pumping her up. Her base nature is vile and nasty so she is just going back to basics.

That inbetween period where she calmed down was a facade, this is how she really is.

Matlab ghar mei aisi ek bandi nee bachi jisse ye aurat fukti nee hai! Deep down she is insecure af!
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haan according to Ankita she can say Rinku in anger because it was one on one with Isha but Chintu cannot as its infront of everyone smiley37.

Aur ye kya senior hai senior hai, I agree Chintu is arrogant and rude but not too long ago he was another apple of Rinku's eyes besides her lallaas.

What difference does it make like Chintu correctly asked.

Ankita respect ki baat tab tak karti hai jab tak it suits her, warna toh kahe ka respect. Yaha pe had she said, I was wrong to do so and hence want to ensure you don't make the same error toh theel hota. But madam is justifying herself while berating them.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

She is in Shahnaz Gil mode at the moment cant u see and listen what she does and says ,I adjust laughing after 4 ys bb have woken up again properly .

Shehnaz was far far better than mannara. Mannara is insane

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I don't know why can't she stay real?? Pretend karne ke chakkar mein she looks irritating

I tell you Ankita has strengths - she can guilt trip (a superb trait), good eye for optics and is a good orator in tasks in terms of defending herself, possibly the best in the house after Isha in putting her points. The issue is she is lazy, and self righteous, if she wasn't like this her game would be much better and she more likeable.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dude wtf is wrong with Mannara? Why she behaves like this? I genuinely want to know smiley29

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wo sun hi is lye raha tha takay munna ko btae jakar foran se

Aur vicky bola bhi sab islye takay munnu tk phouchy baat

Sirf abhifake nhi, sab yehi karty hain beith ky iska gyaan sunty hain bhot interest ly ky. Guts hain toh moh py bolein ky nhi suni vicky ki baat.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Dude wtf is wrong with Mannara? Why she behaves like this? I genuinely want to know smiley29

She likes munna aur kya 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

I tell you Ankita has strengths - she can guilt trip (a superb trait), good eye for optics and is a good orator in tasks in terms of defending herself, possibly the best in the house after Isha in putting her points. The issue is she is lazy, and self righteous, if she wasn't like this her game would be much better and she more likeable.

You wrote my mindsmiley27. If she can stop trying to prove herself perfect in every scenario then she would come across more likable. She has some good qualities but her miss perfect attitude ruins everything
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wo sun hi is lye raha tha takay munna ko btae jakar foran se

Aur vicky bola bhi sab islye takay munnu tk phouchy baat

Vicky ne first ya second week mein khud bol dia tha ki Abhishek cant be trusted and whatever you tell him will be weaponized by him in a fight.

Ankita used that for to fill Abhishek's ears for the parineeti chopra breakdown fight that he and Manara had smartly and Vicky ko bhi pataa hai baat Munna tak reach ho jayegi like you said.