Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Just watched the episode and had some thoughts:

Firstly Munna did look bad in the argument and sadly for me cuz he is my fav came across as a loser (especially when again attacking arun a person he considers weak like yeh u r confronting vicky and chintu now but jis tone mein arun se karte ho waise kar ke dikhao toh maane ke koi dum hai tum me lol) and like frustrated with his situation and unable to cope with what was happened to his game so much so as even Abhishek of all people had to calm him down telling him he’s looking like he’s doing it for Ayesha which ain’t a good look like kya time aagaya bachare ka ke abhishek ko usse samjhana parh raha hai 😂😂

I don't know but the way these house-mates put Arun down look so classist to be honest. I was happy that Salman defended Arun this week. Not only Munna but even Vicky has a different tone when fighting with Arun.

Secondly was Manara spot on about what she said about Ayesha’s game? Absolutely and she completely exposed her and left her speechless but was she acting completely unhinged and would her continuous ott and caustic taunts drive a person of his rockers? Absolutely 😂

I liked her somewhere but she is annoying but she was definitely spot on- although - I am not sure because I fast forwarded the episode. Don't have the patience to go through completely.

Thirdly a lot of the ppl esp Chintu, Isha and these days Arun as well do flip sides based on wkw feedback which ain’t a good look imp

I think, flipping sides this season is fine and smart in my opinion because none of the groups are worthy enough to stick to. Rinku ki team has been formed mainly for unanimous disliking for Ankita and Vicky ( unke group me reh kar bas Ankita and Vicky k against tumhe compulsorily Jana hi padega) while Ankita and Vicky don't care about bonds and emotions but on numbers. Plus, Ankita can't take anyone going against her in her group, it can become suffocating for the person.

Fourthly was Vicky trying to subtly manipulate Abhishek against Munna? Absolutely but was what he saying about Munna and things revolving Munna like ditching abhishek and going to isha/chintu after wkw bashing? Absolutely 😂

Vicky is mad, he really thinks that Abhishek will get manipulated. Bhai wo pehle hafte wala Abhishek nhi raha. He needs to change his game play and be more smarter.

Basically is hammam mein sab hi nange hai type scene hua para hai ghar mein is season (just like all other seasons too tbf 😂)

Sabhi hi hai, no doubt.. isiliye, guilty feel karna hi nhi hai, kisiko bhi support karne k liye. Karo jisko man hai, kya farq padta hai.

Anyways i’m finally getting excited now that groups are finally being formed too bad its when the season is going towards its climax like ideally they should extend it now cuz ab interesting hona shuru horaha hai 😂

The contestants this season had potential - be it Vicky, Munna, Aishwarya, but they were too slow to utilise that on time. I really feel, almost every contestant this season was strong in some way ( barring the likes of Navid and Aoora) but sabka sabun bahut slow tha.

The 2 teams so far are Munna, neil, abhishek, rider, rinku and ayesha on one side and Vicky, ankita, chintu, isha, Arun and manara on the other side lol

I like the teams so far.

But i dont feel either of these teams will last long mainly cuz they all follow wkw feedback and then do bhedchaal over what sallu told them so jis tarah feedback mila waise hi phir se groups change honge lol

The best example of contestants having potential but couldn't utilise and all look so weak.

But I also feel they won’t last long as I doubt Munna and rider will be able to be in one group for long and on the other side Vicky and Arun might a lil uneasy

Speaking of Vicky and Arun I felt that their weeks long just resolved outta nowhere for such a lame reason like itni jaldi aur easily? Hazam nai hua

Their rivalry was anyways not strong.

Like phir toh wohi jaise log kehte thaiy ke Vicky aur sana ke saath fake fights hoti thi for footage Arun aur Vicky ka bhi yahi scene tha after all these ppl were part of that dimagh group lol

Lastly i can already predict team munna will be bashed and team vicky praised as it has manara, and isha jin dino ko abhi favor aur pump kar rahay hain cuz in dono bandiyon ko saath mein chintu bhi ko jitna pump woh utna doosro ko trigger karein ge aur jin jin se unhe woh bawlapan content chahye like munna, abhishek etc unhe mile ga due to the triggering 😂😂

Also ayesha will be bashed the most woh bhi taunting way mein jaise Sallu kz ko karta tha yah himanshi in bb 13 like full zaleel type bashing ya phir se ignored and only addressed as wild card for the second week in a row to troll her bohat obvious hai 😂

Cuz na toh Sallu likes her over the way she entered bb as he has faced many such kaands too so he is touchy about such matters upar she didnt even give the confrontational, fighting content against Munna like makers expected and upar se now they know the more u target her the more Munna will get triggered and explode giving them content from like they always wanted so yeah Ayesha is in for a rough ride😂😂

Replied in bold ( initial paras) , replied in red - later paragraphs.

Last two paragraphs k reply yahan mention hai - Mannara, Isha and Ankita - because of all three, team Vicky will be praised.

Ayesha will definitely the most bashed along with Abhishek probably in the other team.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 8 months ago
dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I don't think I should appreciate Mannara because she is hella annoying equally with Ankita but Ankita sabse buri lag rahi aaj kal.

I find Ankita a lot more tolerable compared to Mannara. However annoying her actions, it is in the interests of her own game. But Mannara smiley29 - she throws tantrums like a kindergarten kid & gets victimised by BB over it. smiley6
Edited by dm_gemini - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

I find Ankita a lot more tolerable compared to Mannara. However annoying her actions, it is in the interests of her own game. But Mannara smiley29 - she throws tantrums like a kindergarten kid & gets victimised by BB over it. smiley6

I agree, Ankita might be annoying but Manara is vile and nasty to me. She likes seeing other people down and out genuinely.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mannara is clearly jealous of Ayesha. How surprising!

1275456 thumbnail

BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE:

Ankita woke up at 12:30 today! Never happened in BB17 before! She is also helping with rotis in the kitchen now!

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

Haan hai to Mannara bhi badi wali..Bas kabhi kabhi sahi lagti hai. Overall, it's definitely Ankita over Mannara, but aajkal Ankita bhi ajeeb hi lag rahi.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE:

Ankita woke up at 12:30 today! Never happened in BB17 before! She is also helping with rotis in the kitchen now!

hardwork

Word Count: 1

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/GlamWorldTalks/status/1739383912454042066?s=20

Yeh log itne gadhe hain 🫏 smiley39

Munna ki class on Vicky batora ke sincere students (including surprise surprise Anurag)

Edited by dm_gemini - 8 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Haan hai to Mannara bhi badi wali..Bas kabhi kabhi sahi lagti hai. Overall, it's definitely Ankita over Mannara, but aajkal Ankita bhi ajeeb hi lag rahi.

Mannara’s biggest issue is her possessive nature…which makes her look very very negative especially when she starts bitching about her friends. But at least her actions aren’t fake.

Ankita is top to bottom fake and insecure. How can you be unhappy that Isha put your husband above you. 🤮. You are 10x more popular than him, you should be happy he is getting saved.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Bingo Renee main to kab se yeh khraha hoon Arun ko yeh log discriminate karty

Spcly rinku