Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Everyone will still watch this I m sure . Seems like a typical masala drama . Expect high trps and views . Long live badar , long live his lineage smiley5 . 

Same old concept which people line up to watch like crazy, uper se Badar knows which audience buttons to push with his trashy twists and turns smiley36 He will figure out a way to keep people hooked, I’m sure of it smiley15 Ratings shatings views shiews waghaira waghaira 

Not expecting this to be unique but will give it a chance coz Hania darling smiley27 and want to see Fahad’s comeback on screen and how well these two will click or not. Also Bushra Ansari smiley17 

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I had the same thoughts watching teasers. Teasers  of the main show are 1 minute and then they had to put teaser of KBKT that is one minute itself that too before the teaser of actual show we are intersted. So not right. I am already annoyed by it before released

Also story seems typical a brat gets married to sensible girl for her to somehow 'magically' fix him. The teasers suggest so but all depends  on execution. Also hania should stop doing bib bang projects. She isn't  looking herself. 

yes Hania needs to stop doing big bang!I don’t know but they make her look so weird smiley18.Hala even with minimal makeup and phata hua kapra,looked so cute and beautiful and here this ppl make her look weird 
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This teaser disappointed me!Wohi saas bahu sagasmiley8.So Adeel and Mustafa are brothers,Adeel is rich and he is negative.I think Adeel was supposed to marry Sharjeena and he is the ex Hania was talking about regarding Sharjeena.Adeel married someone else as you can see Sharjeena tearing up a wedding card,that’s most probably his and cut to that scene,she asks Mustafa for marriage.I am not liking this,I hope this isn’t exactly how this turns out.I think Mustafa and Sharjeena opts out from the in laws house and shifts in their own little place and that’s something I would love to watch.I hope the saas bahu thing doesn’t stretch much.Also they get humiliated in Adeel’s house and his parents shifts to Adeel’s house from where they are being ousted.Adeel’s wife is a negative character as well🥲.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

They should have taken a better director . A good director can salvage even a bad script but the other way round is tough. Also Badar’s ugly filters are back. 

Fajr Raza should've been a better option 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Have they released the music somewhere? 

Hania is wearing grey lenses in the show, looks weird a bit 

Edited by meandwho - 7 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

yes Hania needs to stop doing big bang!I don’t know but they make her look so weird smiley18.Hala even with minimal makeup and phata hua kapra,looked so cute and beautiful and here this ppl make her look weird 

She looks fresh on Hum shows here boring. Last show I liked her of big bang was Ishqiya.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

Have they released the music somewhere? 

Hania is wearing grey lenses in the show, looks weird a bit 

yes they have. Wait On this channel many osts are available of kabhi mai kabhi tum. https://youtube.com/@dazzlemusic12?si=Oz64Ka7uY6SR9GFD

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: mala06

She looks fresh on Hum shows here boring. Last show I liked her of big bang was Ishqiya.

Hania needs to work with hum again 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

yes they have. Wait On this channel many osts are available of kabhi mai kabhi tum. https://youtube.com/@dazzlemusic12?si=Oz64Ka7uY6SR9GFD

Thank you smiley31 
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope the teaser is misleading because it looks so typical. Hopefully there’s more to it