Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

7 stages of love...but the teasers are very normal modern coulple living and fighting with each other. Koi junoon toh nehi dikhi 

https://x.com/putterchuttiker/status/1805624983240003681 

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeah Fahad Mustafa will have a turn like Iron Man..where he will go from being a selfish genius to a sacrificial lover and die to save Sharjeena in the end? I remember Ibad in Mata E Jaan dying which was shocking but except for that I don’t think Farhat does sad endings per se. Even MEJ technically had a death but also a reunion of hearts and family members. YDM had an open ended one as well. 

these actors think just because they die in the end the story is something poetic..

dude slurps his noodles in those annoying promos... yuck..

also the filter reminds me of those "brown country" lens filters that Hollywood uses... i hate how they force those promos by adding them before and after every show...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

these actors think just because they die in the end the story is something poetic..

dude slurps his noodles in those annoying promos... yuck..

also the filter reminds me of those "brown country" lens filters that Hollywood uses... i hate how they force those promos by adding them before and after every show...

sorry yaar. But I see a real blockbuster here and I’m not being sarcastic. Hania has insane fan following and everyone in India knows Hania hehe insta id. Also Mere Humsafar was a smashing success and her and Farhan were a huge deal in India and other parts of the world apart from Pak. If one were to gauge her star power i think she is heavily underestimated just because she is also an influencer..she brings the numbers for the shows too in terms of viewership and boys and girls alike crush on her. I want this to work for her to cement her position as a bonafide star on celluloid as well. I may not love her insta feed because I’m not her target audience but I have always liked watching Hania on screen..since Dilruba I think. So I’m pretty thrilled to see the gorgeous dimpled beauty back 
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

sorry yaar. But I see a real blockbuster here and I’m not being sarcastic. Hania has insane fan following and everyone in India knows Hania hehe insta id. Also Mere Humsafar was a smashing success and her and Farhan were a huge deal in India and other parts of the world apart from Pak. If one were to gauge her star power i think she is heavily underestimated just because she is also an influencer..she brings the numbers for the shows too in terms of viewership and boys and girls alike crush on her. I want this to work for her to cement her position as a bonafide star on celluloid as well. I may not love her insta feed because I’m not her target audience but I have always liked watching Hania on screen..since Dilruba I think. So I’m pretty thrilled to see the gorgeous dimpled beauty back 

Lets wait and see yaar. Most of the time when I think certain show will be good it turns out to be very dull and then the least expected show turns out to be good. So I have decided to watch episode first before judging especially for Ary.

On paper it does look good. First of all a great writer.  More than anything good writing is the first thing you need. Then good actors. Hania does have insane following but ultimately it also depends on storyline. Farhaan couldn't  save badshah begum and meri shehzadi diana  despite having insane popularity on Mere Humsafar.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

7 stages of love...but the teasers are very normal modern coulple living and fighting with each other. Koi junoon toh nehi dikhi 

https://x.com/putterchuttiker/status/1805624983240003681 

7 stages of love matlab tragedy toh pakki hai phir 😏

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

It can be a blockbuster but it mostly depends on story and direction. Hania is popular but it does not mean that every project of a popular actor works. Still i hope it will be a decent watch. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

Lets wait and see yaar. Most of the time when I think certain show will be good it turns out to be very dull and then the least expected show turns out to be good. So I have decided to watch episode first before judging especially for Ary.

On paper it does look good. First of all a great writer.  More than anything good writing is the first thing you need. Then good actors. Hania does have insane following but ultimately it also depends on storyline. Farhaan couldn't  save badshah begum and meri shehzadi diana  despite having insane popularity on Mere Humsafar.

You are underestimating Hania's popularity..she has way more hype. Plus badar has a track record of giving hits despite flawed execution and poor storyline and this is Fahad's comeback. I will be surprised if it doesn't do exceptionally well if not a blockbuster.

Personally, I'm most skeptical about the story and the execution. The lighting is already a sore point for me. I don't understand why they used this ancient filters when it is clearly a modern day urban story and the plot so far is the mother of all cliches having seen it countless other times elsewhere. I get bored with same rehashed storylines, so I have really low expectations from this. Let's see if it proves me wrong.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

7 stages of love matlab tragedy toh pakki hai phir 😏

I think this has become the go to summary for all recent Ary romances and most likely it is just to create audience hype on whether someone will die or not. From the teasers it neither looks like a spiritual or a junooni kind of love story with a tragic ending. At the very least, it will probably be an unhappy ending with the leads separated. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

You are underestimating Hania's popularity..she has way more hype. Plus badar has a track record of giving hits despite flawed execution and poor storyline and this is Fahad's comeback. I will be surprised if it doesn't do exceptionally well if not a blockbuster.

Personally, I'm most skeptical about the story and the execution. The lighting is already a sore point for me. I don't understand why they used this ancient filters when it is clearly a modern day urban story and the plot so far is the mother of all cliches having seen it countless other times elsewhere. I get bored with same rehashed storylines, so I have really low expectations from this. Let's see if it proves me wrong.

Not undestimating Hanias popularity but her last work MPHT too had good teasers only be very underwhelming in the end. And I just don't  want to make any assumption without watching few episodes. Have been proved wrong many times.

The initial episodes  will indeed get good views but ultimately it will all depend on execution and writing. The major difference though from MPHT is that its from a good writer. I actually don't  mind badar. I enjoy Mein despite its faults.