The Ahujas - a closer look

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Now the Ahujas, the so called upper rich south Delhi folks who have landed in amchi Mumbai, are looking like the fish out of the water.

While Babita is trying to portray themselves as classy from money people, that is definitely not the case for the following reasons:

1. They do not act as if they are khaandaani raees. Rather, they have the obnoxious nouveau rich show off attitude.  Loud and crass folks.

2. Mr. Ahuja himself said that “udhar ki aalu ki tikki ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai”

3. Virat’s nani aka Shabnam compares to her son how classy Babita is….

There better be a darn good explanation why the Ahujas are scared over Babita’s egoistic behavior. Mr. Ahuja seems like a kind man, and I would be extremely surprised he chose an overbearing wife…..What happened in Delhi?  Seems like Nimrit’s rishta had been rejected before, and that seems to be a weak point for the family?

As I see it, Amruta will show Rajiv’s true face at the mandap, which would be the point for Shaky to replace the groom, as the Ahujas will be devasted by the truth.

As for Amrita becoming an Ahuja: Could it be that Virat to avoid marriage with his mother’s pestering choices, strikes a deal with Amruta? That you marry me and I’ll finance the app project of yours? What do you guess think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: averma4583

Now the Ahujas, the so called upper rich south Delhi folks who have landed in amchi Mumbai, are looking like the fish out of the water.

While Babita is trying to portray themselves as classy from money people, that is definitely not the case for the following reasons:

1. They do not act as if they are khaandaani raees. Rather, they have the obnoxious nouveau rich show off attitude.  Loud and crass folks.

2. Mr. Ahuja himself said that “udhar ki aalu ki tikki ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai”

3. Virat’s nani aka Shabnam compares to her son how classy Babita is….

There better be a darn good explanation why the Ahujas are scared over Babita’s egoistic behavior. Mr. Ahuja seems like a kind man, and I would be extremely surprised he chose an overbearing wife…..What happened in Delhi?  Seems like Nimrit’s rishta had been rejected before, and that seems to be a weak point for the family?

As I see it, Amruta will show Rajiv’s true face at the mandap, which would be the point for Shaky to replace the groom, as the Ahujas will be devasted by the truth.

As for Amrita becoming an Ahuja: Could it be that Virat to avoid marriage with his mother’s pestering choices, strikes a deal with Amruta? That you marry me and I’ll finance the app project of yours? What do you guess think?

They certainly aren't khandani raees - more like first gen rich. Dad Ahuja did well and as claimed by the Nani because of the gold she gave him. Guess she expects him to be an eternally grateful minion for it. Can expect he would've been eternally damned if things didnt go well in what he did with the money. 

His family side have also been kept away - a rule for happiness that Babita asked even her daughter to follow. 

In a way they are a bad representation of South Delhi folks (assuming). One stereotypical representation / joke about South Bombay (SoBo) folks is 'can you believe! Aaj current gaya... and I had to walk all the way down (from first floor) to get here!' which has its obnoxious elements but is funny. 

Yeah... guessing Rajiv's true muh dikhayi will happen in around a month from now. But doesn't look like it will change much in Babita - the way things are, wont be surprised if she blames Amruta for breaking her bubble. 

Virat-Amruta wedding... what you mentioned sounds fine.. another angle is it would probably be forced on both of them because of something that Rajiv does. [They already brought in that 'it will be all over in the papers tomorrow morning - in relation to Nimrit.] In either case Babita wont be fine with it. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hopefully they do show in the future, what happened in the Ahujas’ past rather than their non-stop partying and showing off of their wealth. But don't keep high hopes for logical tracks. Chances are that the CVs themselves don’t know what they have shown in the past and how to take the story forward. Chances are that they are writing the story daily, not caring that it's illogical, and not impactful. As far as Nimrit goes, her ‘dabey rang’ or ‘dark skin’ has boys rejecting her, so her mother and grandmom are desperate to get her married to anybody.

No idea about what will happen in the future. But if the story turns the way you have mentioned, it will be good for the show. And as for Amruta marrying Virat because he made a deal with her seems unlikely, more likely that there will be a huge misunderstanding and Amruta will be falsely made the villain, and marriage follows this as a result. This making of Amruta the main villain in the Ahuja family is the CVs’ Trump card. From day 1, ever since she first met the Ahujas, she was the villain in their eyes. Don't think they will let go of the main plot of their show so easily. 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You’re right about the Amvira track…. There has to be confusion and misconceptions to cause drama… Hoewever, I do hope they do justice to the Ahujas’ backstory!  This Pride and Prejudice angle has always been played the ITV leads, and it gets annoying when the surrounding plots are weak! 

Hope they show something on the lines of Virat’s paternal side, and the empowering of Bhavani,who is such a kind soul!