Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Atleast you are sorry about your wrong opinion smiley36 j/k

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are sizzling for me

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deepu rani has overexposed herself and it started with Gehraiyaan. She is repeating the same semi-clad poses, showing as much of her legs as she can. It's just the guys she is with who change.smiley36

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

after watching the new song I just wanted to write that I miss Hrithik- Katrina pairing from Bang Bang. That meherbaan song is still way more better than the new horrible one.

Deepika IS looking ugly in this song and her Besharam rang vibe is much similar with this one too. Though it’s getting boring now. For me Hrithik- Katrina >>>>> Hrithik- Deepika 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely blame the director here, the new song was as generic and boring as it could be along with the video that actually looked more like a Calvin Klein ad than a romantic song. I was so excited to see them together but man that song broke all my expectations and in the worst possible way.smiley19 

Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

I completely blame the director here, the new song was as generic and boring as it could be along with the video that actually looked more like a Calvin Klein ad than a romantic song. I was so excited to see them together but man that song broke all my expectations and in the worst possible way.smiley19 

also both of them look extremely jaded, exhausted and aged now…especially facially 🤷🏽‍♀️