Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I'm smiley31

This show is different..I liked how  writers are giving daughter their own story and not just focusing on Pallavi..

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like it so far!

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
I like it so far
MochaQueen thumbnail

Main pareshan hogayi thi seeing the forum deadsmiley36

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am here from Katha Ankahee bcoz of samar vermani. Also, gossipsTV quoted such a wonderful review which pulled me hereāĨ¤ I just hope it doesn't turn pseudo feminist where one of these three girls will keep dumping male lead for their father and it will be portrayed as a good and right thing on the other hand, male lead be portrayed as the one at fault everytime.

Haven't watched a episode, waiting for some developments to happen then I will watch in one go. Saw some promos in which there was no focus on the male lead. It was just father and daughters. But, Samar is there as male lead and probably the romantic interest later on. The heavy focus on just the family is a bit worrying from love story point of view for me.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Same, I was hoping they slowly start understanding each other after marriage and develop a bond

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Find that the character of Pallavi over the top about her father !!!