Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Shree15

Just because I have given different opinion than the obvious herd then I am the wrong one and attacking one oh come on……You all can over exaggerate things, bring people who has nothing to do with show and I can’t even counter it………

It's okay, leave that topic. Koi na, tension na le.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Just because I have given different opinion than the obvious herd then I am the wrong one and attacking one oh come on……You all can over exaggerate things, bring people who has nothing to do with show and I can’t even counter it………

secondly it’s good that some of you are liking Aishwarya I have no problem with it but stop victimising by over exaggerating things and spreading wrong infos……and if you do it then ready for counter

shaant bheem shaant!!
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Thank you @ Harud,Punk and all the aish bubbas...jo kaam hum velle poore season na kar sakey tum logon ne 1 din mein kar dikhaya...205 pages of DDT smiley32smiley40

Bubba's nhi Bubbis or Bacches.......Neil is Bubba and Aish is Bubbi or Bacche. Tum Naam change mat karosmiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 months ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harud

I have interacted with some of them personally. They were online ghum audience, fans of the other actress and they are still at it.

Doesn't matter how Aishwarya dealt with it. They crossed a line with her everytime.

chill karo yaar..... Sabka opinion alag hai... Apna boldo and baaki jaane do!!
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by infinity101 - 9 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harud

They can't accept that people like Aishwarya when they claimed that no one is going to like her, she won't get any work etc etc.

It's pathetic seriously! What did she even, she breathing is also a fault for some.

What bad behavior she had on the show? Aisa kya kardiya usne jo auro ne nahi kiya?

She was the only one who stood up against Vicky and Ankita. She never played double games, she didn't like someone she didn't insert herself into the group talk all pally and then go nominate.

She didn't show her middle finger or kick her husband, like that ankita did!!

Phir bhi toxic fans were up her throat. At this point even she blinking is a crime. Hats off to her for bearing all this... BB mein hi aisa toh imagine jab serial mein thi kitna toxic hota.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky out IMG_8908.jpeg

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Mujhe aisa lag raha hai that some confusion has happened between opinions about two different show... Maha sangam episode ban gaya hai ddt mein and just creating more confusion and misunderstanding and arguments!!! 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
yah mannara kya kar ke top 3 mein baithi hai???

smiley39smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Batao batao Kya like Tha smiley42smiley42