Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Who are you to say this! You are shamelessly butting into everyone's post to justify the hate Aishwarya got. Yes it is true the other actress wasn't good and so are her fans for attacking aishwarya.

Get a life!

I am not justifying the hate she got, it’s wrong and extremely sad but I am calling out the excuses that people are giving for her behaviour, the hate she got from faceless trolls on internet is not the excuse for her behaviour and how she behaves with people in general……

people criticise her pathetic behaviour and her fans like you come and start defending that oh she got hate, but does it justify her behaviour? No. Move on and it’s people like you who brought the topic of her previous show, I was just replying to it…..

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Waise sabke birthdays hai kab? Please don't make me go through the whole thread smiley26

same pinch!! 🙈🙈
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

dhoka hua hai humare saath... Dhokha!!!

Chalo sanyaas le le smiley36

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Apne Sanjay ka intezzar karte hai

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Waise sabke birthdays hai kab? Please don't make me go through the whole thread smiley26

Birthday discussion bhi Hua Hai?

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hua kya hai

Ankita vs aish horaha hai kya?

nahi... Trolling trolling games ho raha hai... And now it is beyond contestants 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aish and ankita ke bad trolling pe discussion divert ho gaya

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Seriously! Ye kya hai just to justify herself calling out each one of us who spoke in favor of Aishwarya.

It's sick!! She even attacks punz!!

They can't accept that people like Aishwarya when they claimed that no one is going to like her, she won't get any work etc etc.

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just because I have given different opinion than the obvious herd then I am the wrong one and attacking one oh come on……You all can over exaggerate things, bring people who has nothing to do with show and I can’t even counter it………

secondly it’s good that some of you are liking Aishwarya I have no problem with it but stop victimising by over exaggerating things and spreading wrong infos……and if you do it then ready for counter

Edited by Shree15 - 9 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you @ Harud,Punk and all the aish bubbas...jo kaam hum velle poore season na kar sakey tum logon ne 1 din mein kar dikhaya...205 pages of DDT smiley32smiley40

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I have interacted with some of them personally. They were online ghum audience, fans of the other actress and they are still at it.

Doesn't matter how Aishwarya dealt with it. They crossed a line with her everytime.