Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Ye DDT main konsa BB chal raha hai 🤔

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shree15

people preaching Aishwarya got hate, she is victim and in same sentence hating another actress also about whom they don’t know anything and then come moral police other……smiley18

If you are against trolling then kindly apply it too all irrespective whether they are your favourites or not otherwise it will just make you look hypocrite…..

Who are you to say this! You are shamelessly butting into everyone's post to justify the hate Aishwarya got. Yes it is true the other actress wasn't good and so are her fans for attacking aishwarya.

Get a life!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Ayesha ka badhiya hai, Pahle aakar munna ko nanga kar diya sabke samne, aur ab apni pasand ke kapde pahna rhi haismiley36

🤣😂🤣

Word Count: 0

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Where are you? Why aren't you here?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ye DDT main konsa BB chal raha hai 🤔

smiley37smiley37

200+ plus hogaye ye Karte Karte.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

smiley37smiley37

200+ plus hogaye ye Karte Karte.

Hua kya hai

Ankita vs aish horaha hai kya?

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harud

I found being called a hypocrite disrespectful.

Seriously! Ye kya hai just to justify herself calling out each one of us who spoke in favor of Aishwarya.

It's sick!! She even attacked punkis!!

Edited by VintageWine - 9 months ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hua kya hai

Ankita vs aish horaha hai kya?

Kuch drama toh hai but I'm too lazy to read so much. Pata chale toh holler

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harud

I found being called a hypocrite disrespectful.

Coming to the question he neither called Ankita a pig or wished her death which Aishwarya was put through.

Ankita herself has accepted that Vicky funds her lifestyle.

Do you know Ayesha was also subjected to death threats by Neilwaryafans, do you know she was also called homewrecker because she was playing her character and doing her job by neilwarya fans, Do you know Jay Soni was also called sexual abuser by yrkkh fans, do you know alia Bhatt was also given death threats during SSR kand……..Do you know these faceless pathetic trolls are not anybody’s fans or wishers they are just haters but unfortunately we can’t do anything because of rampant use of internet because we don’t know who is behind such account, all one can do specially public figures during such situation is either to ignore such trollers or mute comment section for peace of mind……..

All I am saying Is Aishwarya Sharma is not alone who went through it, every celeb, public figure goes through it thanks to the free internet to the millions of people that doesn’t mean it can justify her own pathetic behaviour it is not a free pass to justify how she behaves to the people in General……I rest my case

secondly if she was so aggrieved as you are saying she could’ve take police or legal help…..Did she take it? Just don’t justify and put blame is all I am saying…..

lastly again saying not justifying Cyber bullying but we cannot do it anything regarding it, it’s not in our hand to control faceless people on internet but we can control our own behaviour that’s it

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

dhoka hua hai humare saath... Dhokha!!!