Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Harud

I don't buy this aag main ghee thing. No one deserves what she went through. She's not a murderer to deserve such treatment.

Sab se zyada takleef isi baat se hoti hai. Sab ke saath hota hai to it's normal but we are not justifying.... Okay

Did you call out the troller who just few pages ago was character assassinating Ankita Lokhande literally calling her Gold Digger, If No then keep your hypocrisies with yourself saying that nobody deserves………..

First practice and then preach……

Secondly it was Aishwarya Sharma only who called the whole set of audience “who the hell are they”because they trended against the show which was showcasing the pious relationship of Brother in law and Sister in law in Indian society in a bad and Illicit way……..the arrogance was astonishing in that interview, hope you remember itsmiley4

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I felt like that. It's fine if you don't support.

They are just playing it for the sympathy votes .
Shree15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

one basic issue is that of one person likes "xyz" They refuse to see their not nice aspects as well and all the blame is passed around....

I don't see a lot of sense in even the discussion about bb contestants based on what they are doing inside... Even that has soo many different perspective and fan fawning different people...

Like last 10 pages also include ankita ka personal life choices 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

exactly I just read people so casually calling Ankita Lokhande a Gold digger and marrying for money and what not and nobody even bats an eye…..it’s all hypocrisies nothing else

And reg Aish Neil the dislike and criticism they got has been exaggerated way too much to make them look biggest victims when that was never the case, they were anyone but a “Victim”…..

Edited by Shree15 - 9 months ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

I don't buy this aag main ghee thing. No one deserves what she went through. She's not a murderer to deserve such treatment.

Sab se zyada takleef isi baat se hoti hai. Sab ke saath hota hai to it's normal but we are not justifying.... Okay

I am not sure what you understood, but I am saying that she has not been singled out by trollers...

They are doing that for all and sundry and merciless as well at that.

And you can only control wht you speak.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Ankita least voter is lye captain isha Ankita ki chamchi se elimination krwayasmiley21

Somehow want to believe you...

It's pathetic that Aish who had so much potential was suppressed and forced to mellow down.

I thi k it's better she choose some other profession, these fans who let her breathe in peace.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Somehow want to believe you...

It's pathetic that Aish who had so much potential was suppressed and forced to mellow down.

I thi k it's better she choose some other profession, these fans who let her breathe in peace.

please can someone explain it to me as well that what happened ?
Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Did you call out the troller who just few pages ago was character assassinating Ankita Lokhande literally calling her Gold Digger, If No then keep your hypocrisies with yourself saying that nobody deserves………..

First practice and then preach……

Secondly it was Aishwarya Sharma only who called the whole set of audience “who the hell are they”because they trended against the show which was showcasing the pious relationship of Brother in law and Sister in law in Indian society in a bad and Illicit way……..the arrogance was astonishing in that interview, hope you remember itsmiley4

First be respectful & then anticipate an answer from me. I don't entertain any disrespect.

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

I am not sure what you understood, but I am saying that she has not been singled out by trollers...

They are doing that for all and sundry and merciless as well at that.

And you can only control wht you speak.

I understood what you said. I said when we say everyone goes through trolling we kind of normalize it.

Edited by Harud - 9 months ago
Shree15 thumbnail

First be respectful & then anticipate an answer from me. I don't entertain any disrespect.

I am not even disrespectful just that I asked you a question because you were moral policing and twisting my words…..nowhere we normalise trolling is what I wrote very first but there were other aspect too which one shouldn’t ignore

Secondly I don’t even anticipate an answer….if you think I was disrespectful then you are free to not answer me……

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

I am not even disrespectful just that I asked you a question because you were moral policing and twisting my words…..nowhere we normalise trolling is what I wrote very first but there were other aspect too which one shouldn’t ignore

Secondly I don’t even anticipate an answer….if you think I was disrespectful then you are free to not answer me……

Aapney koi disrespect naheen keeya. Poorey din ke rants par different perspective deeya with facts.