Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Yt pe mannara ki support bad gayi munnawar ke khilaf kyunki mannara real haismiley36

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

cyber bullying is not ok... No matter on whom it is done

With aishwarya case, she also did "aag mein ghee" Comments more than once and thus, she got the harsher kind as well as general viewer dislike...

Death wish and body shamming sab ke saath hota hai.. She is not the only one... Ajay devgan ki ladki ke saath bhi hota hai... So no one is justifying anything.

I don't buy this aag main ghee thing. No one deserves what she went through. She's not a murderer to deserve such treatment.

Sab se zyada takleef isi baat se hoti hai. Sab ke saath hota hai to it's normal but we are not justifying.... Okay

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

cyber bullying is not ok... No matter on whom it is done

With aishwarya case, she also did "aag mein ghee" Comments more than once and thus, she got the harsher kind as well as general viewer dislike...

Death wish and body shamming sab ke saath hota hai.. She is not the only one... Ajay devgan ki ladki ke saath bhi hota hai... So no one is justifying anything.

smiley3 what happened to aishwarya?death wish,cyber bully what is this story?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Yt pe mannara ki support bad gayi munnawar ke khilaf kyunki mannara real haismiley36

Wo uske saste mascara wale kaale aansu worked in her favoursmiley18

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Aish kya sach mein nikal gayi

Pata nahi kyun ...waise toh ab achchi lagne lagi thi...phir bhi sunn ke achcha laga smiley14...kafi bully kiya tha KZ ko isne

I don't believe in panautis but this is alarming smiley3

Please stan Manku 🙏

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harud

I'm not understanding one thing. Are these counter posts trying to justify cyberbullying Aishwarya gets, the death wishes, the body shaming?

I won't deny that their costar never talked bad about them. Then why are her fans making up theories? Aren't you disrespecting her as well? Making her victim & then what she does is praise Neil for being supportive when the show started, helping her with technicalities and all. Unless she herself has spoken to you & called them bullies, your essays hold no validity.

I don't think anyone is justifying the hate comments or cyberbullying. Nobody should be bullied.

We are just talking about the unprofessional behaviour of two actors. That doesn't mean we are supporting trolls.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Renee, Vicky ka behaviour bhi galat hai with Ankita, but Ankita ka kaunsa acha hai? She literally kicked him that day, I don’t think that’s okay in any way either.

Haan I do agree on this. Dono hi had level toxic hai. Worst examples of partners one could have..smiley5

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I don't believe in panautis but this is alarming smiley3

Please stan Manku 🙏

Chingu is respected senior citizen member of anku behen fan club along with few of us - who are her fellow panautis🤝

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I don't buy this aag main ghee thing. No one deserves what she went through. She's not a murderer to deserve such treatment.

Sab se zyada takleef isi baat se hoti hai. Sab ke saath hota hai to it's normal but we are not justifying.... Okay

I don't think she meant sabke Saath hota Hai toh it is normal. It is not in her hands or our hands to stop cyber bullying SRK aur Salman bhi hote hain. It is wrong but that's part and parcel of being a public celeb. You get praise and criticism which can be extreme in both the cases. She has fans as well and haters too like every other celeb.

@underlined: I don't think she got any such treatment. That's quite an exaggeration.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Real toh hi woh smiley42smiley42

Chingu , Manara ki fan ban ja.Apni Panauti ke rang dikha.