Users

Frequent Posters

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

You have commendable patience to pen down this maja gatha..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

Also in a neutral manner without picking favs ๐Ÿค—

I am lurking in forum since start to get episode updates but off lately I am seeing so many wrong infos being spread to other forum members so thought to take some onus to give actual info smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kaisa ghatiya insaan hai ye.

btw, it was quite rich of Abhishek to fight with Vicky about this. Kis muh se ye bakwas kar raha tha Abuser No. 1.

jitne report ayi h us ma pata Abhishek ki bashing hui ha salman se aur he defended vicky pushing chapri

To us ky beech n salman ek line boldega apni wife se aggressive nh hua karo pyar se

1275456 thumbnail

Ankita ka tier 1 MG hai. Because she is always very assured when she gets nominated. And abhishek said in LF that:

โ€œankita poora din soyi rehti hai kyunke iska MG end tak ka haiโ€

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I dnt care about n dont wanna know about ghum

I liked Chad aish in biggboss for me better thn fake ankita

Don't like her in kkk tho she got dragged in finale by various means undeserving

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

I am lurking in forum since start to get episode updates but off lately I am seeing so many wrong infos being spread to other forum members so thought to take some onus to give actual info smiley36

one basic issue is that of one person likes "xyz" They refuse to see their not nice aspects as well and all the blame is passed around....

I don't see a lot of sense in even the discussion about bb contestants based on what they are doing inside... Even that has soo many different perspective and fan fawning different people...

Like last 10 pages also include ankita ka personal life choices ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I'm not understanding one thing. Are these counter posts trying to justify cyberbullying Aishwarya gets, the death wishes, the body shaming?

I won't deny that their costar never talked bad about them. Then why are her fans making up theories? Aren't you disrespecting her as well? Making her victim & then what she does is praise Neil for being supportive when the show started, helping her with technicalities and all. Unless she herself has spoken to you & called them bullies, your essays hold no validity.

1275456 thumbnail

https://x.com/being_naddy/status/1737795815840592214?s=46&t=TxKv5EH8jv8H4yMOCeQadQ

Iske baad Abhishek was also telling Aish the same. Poora din yeh kacchra rani soyi rehti hai. Kya kaam karegi yeh zindagi mein smiley11

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Ankita ka tier 1 MG hai. Because she is always very assured when she gets nominated. And abhishek said in LF that:

โ€œankita poora din soyi rehti hai kyunke iska MG end tak ka haiโ€

acc to forum ka ab tk ka authentic source manu panjabi mg khatam neil aish ki to definitely not the least votes lol ๐Ÿ˜†
1275456 thumbnail

Ankita ko bachaane ke liye Aishwariya ko out kardiya ๐Ÿคฎ