Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think women aren’t that much impressed by looks. Munawar is decent looking, is a smooth talker, soft spoken, a good listener as well, I mean that’s all it takes lol. And these young women have impressionable minds, it’s not that hard a guess why he must be landing these chicks lol. Shayari and all bhi karta hai etc.

baki ka pata nahi, per yeh to nahi hi hai. unfortunately, he reminds me too much of someone i know like the way he talks and stuff smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think women aren’t that much impressed by looks. Munawar is decent looking, is a smooth talker, soft spoken, a good listener as well, I mean that’s all it takes lol. And these young women have impressionable minds, it’s not that hard a guess why he must be landing these chicks lol. Shayari and all bhi karta hai etc.

True, no nothing to do with looks, its more about the fact that he must have had a reputation after Lock Upp with Anjali kaand. I am just surprised how he manages to pull SO many good looking women one after the othersmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Biggboss is my god ky bad aur achi acting any wali hai sasty chyan vikram ki aish elimination py

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

baki ka pata nahi, per yeh to nahi hi hai. unfortunately, he reminds me too much of someone i know like the way he talks and stuff smiley37

Who smiley36

Word Count: 1

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Its a shame Kneel Phutt is not eliminated and Aish is - useless contestant whose voice is also failing him it seems.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

n those loose kapre chu sala
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

n those loose kapre chu sala

ab to har waqt jacket hi pehan k rakhta hai

vibecheck thumbnail

bas us mein na hi ghusein to behtar hai smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Tbh Anurag was the one who told Manara he wants to fix their friendship and he cannot imagine being in the house without her. Still Manara who has kicked so many contestants down deserves this only.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Dunno why but this changing decision from rider to aish seems strategic and for making their vicky ankita waala group stronger and neil waala weaker.

Like it’s obvious ke pehle she on merit chose rider due to less activity phir changed it to aish based on the game. What’s to be seen is if she thought all this on her own or did someone influence her (vicky?) lol

Also isha recently fought with aish so, she may took a decision on personal preference.