Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Ankita is so so unlikeable, I can't deal. I am watching nominations episode - Aish atleast doesn't keep incessantly passing comments.

Ankita tu khud Aish ko nominate karne waali thi toh itni kyun jal gayi ki obvious obvious bol rahi hai.

Joining her is Neil, who cannot take any criticism. Infact his wife can listen to other pov's much better. Isha ne sahi dhoya isse.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 9 months ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yaar itne bhi paise nahin kamate honge?

Also PCC was my fav last season and uski aisi pic daal di profile mein, itni nafrat smiley13. I remember this scene, I died of laughter when Sumbul imitated her thosmiley36

It's an age-old tradition of mine to sajao my DP with the most chahithi Daayan of the season.smiley15

Waise, this season I'm still contemplating ke following pics mein se kaunsa chunu to sajao my DP with this season.smiley43

PS-My other fave chudail was also in the running, but ab toh theres news doing the rounds that she's evicted.😭

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 9 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ankita is so so unlikeable, I can't deal. I am watching nominations episode - Aish atleast doesn't keep incessantly passing comments.

Ankita tu khud Aish ko nominate karne waali thi toh itni kyun jal gayi ki obvious obvious bol rahi hai.

shyad hi koi ankita se fake Hoga

Make sense she is bestie with kangana

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1738274172491698657?t=OFTfLorH8jTzHE7oFV1cUw&s=19

Dono eliminate hogaye?? smiley37smiley37

Mujhe laga only Aish. Waise Aish will be back in 2 weeks in family week.

I guess only aish eliminated

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Check her insta profile, she is good looking, god knows how Munna lands so many chicks. I mean comedians ki itni game hoti hai? One of my besties dated a comedian who is pretty well known and I met several of his friends (also comedians) part of a former comedy club, they crack jokes 24/7, so exhausting. Thankfully they broke up smiley37

Usne mujhe bola Kanan Gill bhi kaafi player type insaan hai, if you have heard of him.

I think women aren’t that much impressed by looks. Munawar is decent looking, is a smooth talker, soft spoken, a good listener as well, I mean that’s all it takes lol. And these young women have impressionable minds, it’s not that hard a guess why he must be landing these chicks lol. Shayari and all bhi karta hai etc.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Joining her is Neil, who cannot take any criticism. Infact his wife can listen to other pov's much better. Isha ne sahi dhoya isse.

Exactly Same thoughts

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

It's an age-old tradition of mine to sajao my DP with the most chahithi Daayan of the season.smiley15

Waise, this season I'm still contemplating ke following pics mein se kaunsa chunu to sajao my DP with this season.smiley43

PS-My other fave chudail was also in the running, but ab toh theres news doing the rounds that shes evicted.😭

I vote for the second one. Iss par aaj daya bhi aati hai aur mein isse dislike bhi karti hoon, its such a fkd up feelingsmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

PS-My other fave chudail was also in the running, but ab toh theres news doing the rounds that she's evicted.😭

thick lady ayesha ki cheeks ki laga lo dp rasgulla
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly Same thoughts

Great minds think alike, finally most of ddt aligns but for this thakela season smiley37