Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Socho agar Aishwariya aur Rider dono ko nikaa kar SR bhej dein. Waise bhi dono dost hain, phir yeh wapis aa kar sabki band bajaenge! But this is honestly so so heartbreaking 💔

I like this SR twist smiley20

But itna dimaag lagaye yeh BB creatives ke bas ki baat hai smiley8

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i'm with you on that. i'd be pissed. not everything is a joke. you can be funny but you gotta know when to stop and be serious smiley36

That is why I hate stand up comedy, it is barely funny. The funniest things are laughing AT people not with them, that's what we like in ddt. as we are not nice people smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Manara's sense of dressing in Indian clothing is like those typical NRI Americans who wear the gaudiest clothing. For reference you can check out Superwoman and Mindy Kaling - so bad.

Ek dhang ka outfit was the black one for nominations, but isko bhi ruin kar dia swimsuit ko blazer ke saath pehen kesmiley37

She is being sooooo cringe, what is she saying? Even tho I don't like her I almost feel bad for hersmiley39

i have said the same thing about her except i said uk desis smiley37 but i think it's the same

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiLukkhaHoon

The way Abhishek and Munnawar were talking about Ayesha was outright disgusting. Abhishek is such a filthy person. Chiii. Munnawar is no less.

they were lewd to kz

What they were talking about Ayesha seems like i missd it

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

katrina kaif and aamna sharif smiley14

I knew about Kat tbh, but Amna Ka mujhe nhi pta thasmiley9 Can't believe Kashish whom I disliked was my birthday twin smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Thick lady ayesha talk of the town ddt ki smiley9

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Manara's sense of dressing in Indian clothing is like those typical NRI Americans who wear the gaudiest clothing. For reference you can check out Superwoman and Mindy Kaling - so bad.

Ek dhang ka outfit was the black one for nominations, but isko bhi ruin kar dia swimsuit ko blazer ke saath pehen kesmiley37

She is being sooooo cringe, what is she saying? Even tho I don't like her I almost feel bad for hersmiley39

almost feel bad but not quite because she thinks “ she’s all that and a bag of chips” 😂 she talks about others arrogance? And the way she speaks English. She makes up words. 🤣
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i have said the same thing about her except i said uk desis smiley37 but i think it's the same

Yeah I meant all of them in the West, they dress so poorly!! No offense to any here, but in general I have observed this.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I meant all of them in the West, they dress so poorly!! No offense to any here, but in general I have observed this.

agreed! mannara dresses just like that. i wanna know who her stylist is, or if she even has one smiley18 if she has one, they should lose their job asap