Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i only saw nazila in the clip someone posted here from her live and didn't find her pretty in that

Check her insta profile, she is good looking, god knows how Munna lands so many chicks. I mean comedians ki itni game hoti hai? One of my besties dated a comedian who is pretty well known and I met several of his friends (also comedians) part of a former comedy club, they crack jokes 24/7, so exhausting. Thankfully they broke up smiley37

Usne mujhe bola Kanan Gill bhi kaafi player type insaan hai, if you have heard of him.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I didn't look at Nazila close enough to see if she's pretty or what ,but any day too good for the likes of Munnu.smiley36

But what do these kamsin kalis see in munnu is beyond my comprehension.smiley24

Yaar itne bhi paise nahin kamate honge?

Also PCC was my fav last season and uski aisi pic daal di profile mein, itni nafrat smiley13. I remember this scene, I died of laughter when Sumbul imitated her thosmiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Watched episode

Vicky ek jhatka dekar rukta ha hand kaheen atka nh

Definitely raised hand too aggressive

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

oh gosh. i should make it morbid and start telling people who died on their bday instead of who their bday twin is smiley37

I mean.....aise thakele celebs are born on my birthday so I might as well focus on those who diedsmiley12

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

hamesha bahu ko kyu jitana….. bete ko bhi jitaao.. and colors main le aao new show neil ka smiley42

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Check her insta profile, she is good looking, god knows how Munna lands so many chicks. I mean comedians ki itni game hoti hai? One of my besties dated a comedian who is pretty well known and I met several of his friends (also comedians) part of a former comedy club, they crack jokes 24/7, so exhausting. Thankfully they broke up smiley37

Usne mujhe bola Kanan Gill bhi kaafi player type insaan hai, if you have heard of him.

i guess gyals love funny guys smiley36 i have heard of him and makes sense. banda thora okay looking ho to player ban jata hai smiley37

MaiLukkhaHoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way Abhishek and Munnawar were talking about Ayesha was outright disgusting. Abhishek is such a filthy person. Chiii. Munnawar is no less.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

i guess gyals love funny guys smiley36 i have heard of him and makes sense. banda thora okay looking ho to player ban jata hai smiley37

I dont know, but her boyfriend was nice however he NEVER stopped cracking jokes. like everything was a pun/joke. I could barely stand it smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I dont know, but her boyfriend was nice however he NEVER stopped cracking jokes. like everything was a pun/joke. I could barely stand it smiley37

i'm with you on that. i'd be pissed. not everything is a joke. you can be funny but you gotta know when to stop and be serious smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Manara's sense of dressing in Indian clothing is like those typical NRI Americans who wear the gaudiest clothing. For reference you can check out Superwoman and Mindy Kaling - so bad.

Ek dhang ka outfit was the black one for nominations, but isko bhi ruin kar dia swimsuit ko blazer ke saath pehen kesmiley37

She is being sooooo cringe, what is she saying? Even tho I don't like her I almost feel bad for hersmiley39

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 9 months ago