New Year Resolutions: Understand Yourself - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

I don't usually make any resolutions for New Year. I hope others will be able to execute their resolutions smiley31

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Madhuri smiley1

I have not thought seriously about it yet...but couple of things are in my mind...I won't wait for January 1st..will start now..so i have few days before it gets into rhythm...

Not to do overthinking...

Be consistent in what I do...

Spend more time in solitude... 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

My new years resolution is atleast 5 review papers in high impact index journals, one of them has to be naturesmiley15 or mostly Q1 or Q2... and my gym trainer isn't happy with my sugar intake😥 so maybe that and I'll try to love burpees smiley19

Viswasruti thumbnail

Every new year reminds us of this truth: "The priceless teaching of the New Year is that endings give birth to beginning and beginnings give birth to possibilities."

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Even I Don't Make New Years Resolutions Anymore Madhu.

I Just Celebrate Every New Years Day With A Hope And Wish That The New Year Would Bring Happiness And Good Health To Me.

Next Year I Fainted In The Bathroom And Hit My Head Had To Be Rushed To The Hospital My Parents Saved My Life.

I Had Covid Too.

And Got Diabetes My Blood Sugar Was 310 Iam Glad I Didn't Go Into A Coma

Since Last Year I Changed My Eating Habits Completely.

I Don't Drink Soda Or Eat Sweets Anymore.

So Iam Doing Good.

smiley9

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

My new years resolution is atleast 5 review papers in high impact index journals, one of them has to be naturesmiley15 or mostly Q1 or Q2... and my gym trainer isn't happy with my sugar intake😥 so maybe that and I'll try to love burpees smiley19

I can’t do more than 10 Burpees smiley36

That too with difficulty I am able to finish 

You must be better than that 

x.titli.x thumbnail

I used to make resolutions when I was a kid. Now, I'm just accepting the way challenges come, both good and bad and learn the lessons from both. 

Sometimes it heals, sometimes it hurts. smiley2

Thank you for the threadsmiley31

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I no longer make New Year's resolutions. Life is so unpredictable. I take it as it comes, think positively, try to help others and be a good person. I speak my mind, even if it's unpleasant for others, and say no if I don't like something. There are too many old scars on my soul. Getting up healthy every day is a gift. I will continue to work on my confidence and I firmly believe that Karma takes care of everything.

🌟 Don't let your brilliance be taken away just because it dazzles others"🌟

Savera84 thumbnail

Nice thread Madhu!

Sorry, New Year Resolutions are not my cup of tea.  I never made any resolutions.

I personally believe, if I want to change something about myself, I should start working on it the minute I realise about it.

Cheers..

Rosyme thumbnail

I want to come within top 10 in next year s ipl predictions....

Edited by Rosyme - 6 months ago