Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

People?! Playing?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Is it sheep? And a team game? All Qs will be answered by the team right? Then sign me up.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Is it sheep? And a team game? All Qs will be answered by the team right? Then sign me up.

Yayyy...Riya is on board...Its a sheeple tournament with 3 rounds, and a team game. But every player need to answer. All will be mcqs. Winning team will be decided based on the teammates' combined scores.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Yayyy...Riya is on board...Its a sheeple tournament with 3 rounds, and a team game. But every player need to answer. All will be mcqs. Winning team will be decided based on the teammates' combined scores.

Eliminations hain kya? How are you going to decide the teams? Oops, every person has to answer separately smiley18.. main kuchh zyaada hi enthu ho gayi smiley6

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Eliminations hain kya? How are you going to decide the teams? Oops, every person has to answer separately smiley18.. main kuchh zyaada hi enthu ho gayi smiley6

There are no eliminations. I will randomly put you all in teams. Each team consists of 6 members. You'll rock, I am sure. Round 1 is starting in few mins.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

There are no eliminations. I will randomly put you all in teams. Each team consists of 6 members. You'll rock, I am sure. Round 1 is starting in few mins.

Ok, are you going to reveal who's in which team?

Mere team ko pehle se hee sorry.. meri wajah se team score doobne wala hai smiley13

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Edit

Edited by RockingSunny - 6 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Sign up is closed now. Teams are revealed in Pg 1. Round 1 questions will be sent to you now through PM. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ok, are you going to reveal who's in which team?

Mere team ko pehle se hee sorry.. meri wajah se team score doobne wala hai smiley13

Yeah..check your team in Pg 1.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Yeah..check your team in Pg 1.

Are you allowed to discuss with team members? I take it that's a no, but just checking.