Relationship of kartikeya and shiva

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Do you really think that relationship of shiva and kartikeya was sour as they are showing in this serial... In one conversation kartikeya said to parvati... Take your husband with you .. do you really think ppl in that era can be so disrespectful to their own father... And moreover all the kritikas did not tell kartikeya to behave well with shiva... They are showing everything opposite and full of drama of current age... I just turned off my tv while watching today's episode... Kartikeya leaving his toys in jungle.... What are makers mixing up ... ? Their own thoughts to such pure story.... These days shiv shakti serial is showing less content and only drama and dialogues 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Suchme

Do you really think that relationship of shiva and kartikeya was sour as they are showing in this serial... In one conversation kartikeya said to parvati... Take your husband with you .. do you really think ppl in that era can be so disrespectful to their own father... And moreover all the kritikas did not tell kartikeya to behave well with shiva... They are showing everything opposite and full of drama of current age... I just turned off my tv while watching today's episode... Kartikeya leaving his toys in jungle.... What are makers mixing up ... ? Their own thoughts to such pure story.... These days shiv shakti serial is showing less content and only drama and dialogues 

Well To Some Extent Yes Shiv And Goddess Parvati 's Relationship Was Sour Because K Didn't Understand The Purpose Of His Birth.

He Was Angry With His Parents From Leaving Him At Birth.

Because He Didn't Understand Why His Parents Left Him.

smiley9