Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Exactly, she blames him conveniently for their break up now and there. BB used to harsh, Salman used to warn the contestants for naming people who have nothing to do with the show as bahar ki baatein but she has been doing this very often. Seems Rangu want to cash on a dead man like many did and does.

Shame smiley21

Word.

The fact is she was an lazy ass who only wanted movie roles, refused to take up serials and lived off his money and still abused him. The fact that she deleted her story on ig after hearing his death news is enough to say what kinda woman she is.

I feel terrible for ssr Marne ke Baad bhi shanti nahi mili usse.

Shameful of BB also to air it, even if she spoke they could have cut it out. Learn to respect the dead.

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

She started dating 2.5 years after her breakup

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Word.

The fact is she was an lazy ass who only wanted movie roles, refused to take up serials and lived off his money and still abused him. The fact that she deleted her story on ig after hearing his death news is enough to say what kinda woman she is.

I feel terrible for ssr Marne ke Baad bhi shanti nahi mili usse.

Shameful of BB also to air it, even if she spoke they could have cut it out. Learn to respect the dead.

Well said

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepu221

Why does she have to bring up Sushant every week.

She and Bb wants sympathy, audience and votes?

She feels Sushant is her way to win the show?

btw, did some1 notice that Sushant's both exes met each other in episode 7, kriti n Ankita n there were rumours that Sushant left Ankita for kriti
Edited by Jazzkapur - 9 months ago
deepu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

btw, did some1 notice that Sushant's both exes met each other in episode 7, kriti n Ankita n there were rumours that Sushant left Ankita for kriti

I don't know if Kriti was the reason. Are u sure it's same timeline. I feel sushant got fedup with her long ago. He just couldn't tell her, obviously as that is common in relationships. And finally he drifted away. In her own words they never had a fight.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepu221

I don't know if Kriti was the reason. Are u sure it's same timeline. I feel sushant got fedup with her long ago. He just couldn't tell her, obviously as that is common in relationships. And finally he drifted away. In her own words they never had a fight.

that's why i used the word 'rumours'. I'm not claiming anything. N i never said that Sushant Ankita had a fight. I'm just talking about Ankita-kriti meet in bb episode 7
deepu221 thumbnail

Ok. Not interested in Kriti so, I don't care for both ladies.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Sushant was her partner, let's just accept she had true feelings there

She’s married to someone else. It’s disrespectful to bring up another person publicly. We know she loved him, maybe always will, but why keep talking about Sushant? Especially considering his death, it just seems contrived, for sympathy sake. How would we view Vicki if he brought up a special woman from his past?

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's deffo milking Sushant. How isn't that clear after his demise? She threw Rhea under the bus not knowing anything, and why would she, you don't stay in touch be best buddies after a 7 year old relationship. It's way too painful, esp for her, considering he left her. No, you don't know what he would've done. You probably never thought he'd leave you. Depression is a tricky awful thing, there are much more successful, thoughtful, stronger people who we've lost to this.

And then her comparing SSR with Abhisheksmiley29 yes it just shows how much respect she'd.

deepu221 thumbnail

She would never brought her ex if it was not Sushant.

She is literally using his name.