Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

It is her wish to hate him or not. Feelings change when someone close to you dies, then you forget what went wrong and remember only the good things.

As such she never uses his name on daily basis. Even Bigg boss uses these clips because Sushant was popular, maybe when other contestants talk about someone they know, it is not shown as they were not popular.

Sushant belongs more to Ankita then he will ever belong to his fans ... So let's not be so judgemental.

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah I do not like her at all. The way she is so low calling others lalu , chal chal how can someone go so low.

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If u don't like her it is your choice, but raising red flag about someone who said 4 lines about their ex partner is not the same!!

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant was big part of Ankita's life and for a long time too, so why shouldn't she mention or talk about him?! She is not saying anything negative and has complemented and always said good things as well as shared her feelings when they broke up.

parjay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't like Ankita at all.. Never liked her acting too.. But she had a past with SSR and i think has every right to talk about him... And she has always talked highly about him...

But on a different note she appeared a very opportunist and insecure women and wife on basis of Bigg Boss and As an SSR fan, I'm glad he chose to move on.. Her Insecurities would have acted as shackles for SSR.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepu221

Same at bold: that's exactly would have been the case if he was not famous.

She can't not say bad about dead man.

I don't she anyone talking about their relationship repeatedly like her and have not seen it before either.

Mt opinion is based on facts not assumptions.

Plus he was not her husband ,if she really loved him wthen why she is digging his grave lease let him rest in peace .
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Sushant was big part of Ankita's life and for a long time too, so why shouldn't she mention or talk about him?! She is not saying anything negative and has complemented and always said good things as well as shared her feelings when they broke up.

Then how come so soon she found a very rich person and moved on and where are all your feelings gone so quickly .
shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

Then how come so soon she found a very rich person and moved on and where are all your feelings gone so quickly .

There was 2 years gap. He was already their mutual friend.

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiva02

There was 2 years gap. He was already their mutual friend.

Exactly you moved on. Now you have no right to claim fame on his name . It's a closed chapter. You already spoke enough outside after his death. People started remembering you only after that. Now it's enough.

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepu221

Exactly you moved on. Now you have no right to claim fame on his name . It's a closed chapter. You already spoke enough outside after his death. People started remembering you only after that. Now it's enough.

Yeah she should not bring him up that frequently on such a platform with cameras all around. But expecting her to forget him at all or not mentioning him at all is too much to me.