Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Beautiful acting by himanshi... Her eyes r also smiling in this scene

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

Yes absolutely!! 

And now all we need is Seery become one unit and seerat stop lusting on Angad! 

As someone said, ye sab Gary ke haath mein hai

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

agree!! VJ acted so well showing Angad’s love for sahib, relief of getting bail and also tiredness from the time in jail all in one. 

IKR! I could write an entire essay about that 1-minute hug and that "ghar chalein"...the latter stole my heart! When she hugs him, he shows a bit of surprise, and concern - which I felt was the realization that she is putting up a tough exterior while fighting her fears (Himanshi again, was superb there), then it slowly morphed into relief, love and the urge to hug her forgetting everything around him..and also remorse....all this was expressed while maintaining pain and fatigue in his eyes! What a brilliant actor!!! 

The next amazing part for me was when he spoke to his mother...the way he called mumma trying to hide his pain and fatigue and Manbeer on the other side who was equally amazing...and then ghar chalein!! the scene was so simple yet so beautiful...i think that's going to be my favorite Sahan scene...that scene was brimming with love! The way he held her hands as though he knew how precious Sahiba was...and Sahiba's acknowledging teary smile...just beautiful!!

P.S: Sahib? another third angle !! Oh no!smiley3..heeheh just jokinggg!

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

ye sab chahte hai ( jo leads ko pasand karte hein) reason for this is we want to get rid of seerat but actress feel people luvs seerat islye discuss abt her smiley39

Vehem hai bechari ka 🤦🏻‍♀️

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Beautiful acting by himanshi... Her eyes r also smiling in this scene

Yes she’s been very consistent with her acting last few weeks. Loved her acting when she cried after the hug! 

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

IKR! I could write an entire essay about that 1-minute hug and that "ghar chalein"...the latter stole my heart! When she hugs him, he shows a bit of surprise, and concern - which I felt was the realization that she is putting up a tough exterior while fighting her fears (Himanshi again, was superb there), then it slowly morphed into relief, love and the urge to hug her forgetting everything around him..and also remorse....all this was expressed while maintaining pain and fatigue in his eyes! What a brilliant actor!!! 

The next amazing part for me was when he spoke to his mother...the way he called mumma trying to hide his pain and fatigue and Manbeer on the other side who was equally amazing...and then ghar chalein!! the scene was so simple yet so beautiful...i think that's going to be my favorite Sahan scene...that scene was brimming with love! The way he held her hands as though he knew how precious Sahiba was...and Sahiba's acknowledging teary smile...just beautiful!!

P.S: Sahib? another third angle !! Oh no!smiley3..heeheh just jokinggg!

Lol Chunkey pandey 🤣🤣

but seriously the whole sahan scene was superb today. Both their acting and expressions and voice modulation, showing so much pain love and relief. 

Athz thumbnail

also can we take a moment to appreciate Jatin! Maan, the boy gets 1 or 2 minutes screenspace and his performance is perfect to the T. The voice modulation, his eyes - they speak of pure love for his Paaji and paabhi...TMD has wonderful actors!

Athz thumbnail

Yes she’s been very consistent with her acting last few weeks. Loved her acting when she cried after the hug! 

I loved how she ran to him...it was so beautiful..and the way she cried after the hug...smiley27..bas makers bhi yeh consistency maintain kare...that's my tamannahsmiley42

Athz thumbnail

By the way Angad should consider my suggestion and carry a portable jail and hospital...if he gets a 2-in-1 even better smiley37smiley37smiley37...Next track mein bhi jaana hein na? 

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

also can we take a moment to appreciate Jatin! Maan, the boy gets 1 or 2 minutes screenspace and his performance is perfect to the T. The voice modulation, his eyes - they speak of pure love for his Paaji and paabhi...TMD has wonderful actors!

So true, sadly these makers are not utilizing the chemistry and the actors properly.