Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I think Munna and Nazila have broken up and Ayesha is now his gf ...and all this drama was done for BB

Hopefuly its true ,really I cant see him in that much agony and pain.
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I think Munna and Nazila have broken up and Ayesha is now his gf ...and all this drama was done for BB

Nazila posted a pic of them hugging on premiere day . Ayesha also confirmed Muna n her have ended things months ago .

Also Nazila n Ayesha deffo know each other. They used to follow each other but unfollowed the day she entered. She likes her pic too .

Even if it's planned why would Muna ruin his own reputation n risk the trophy. He would gain nothing from this drama

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

Hopefuly its true ,really I cant see him in that much agony and pain.

Don't think it's planned from Munawar 's side .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1BsPZmPXGZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Nazila posted a pic of them hugging on premiere day . Ayesha also confirmed Muna n her have ended things months ago .

Also Nazila n Ayesha deffo know each other. They used to follow each other but unfollowed the day she entered. She likes her pic too .

Even if it's planned why would Muna ruin his own reputation n risk the trophy. He would gain nothing from this drama

Sad though and hopefully soon this topic gets ended is better .
kooki07 thumbnail

So it is all planed by BB ?otherwise why he would be crying so much.
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

My doubt is because Ayesha and Munna pointed out how she would enter BB and that they would pretend not to know each other..so that is why i think this is also planned ..they way both are caring for each other ..i think they are already a couple

Besides .. they are making it clear that he was only seeing Ayesha tine to time but also told her that he is not in right state of mind to get into a relationship and at that point he had broken up with Nazila ..so 'technically' he was not 2 timing but was leading Ayesha on ...

So Munna is not looking completely negative as likes of Arhan ..who was married and also had a child ..Munna is getting support mostly as that BB is using his personal life for TRP

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gen Z ki love stories are too complicated smiley36