Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

And yes, the grey haired Manu and Hardy looked so much better together. They had nice playful chemistry. 

Manu defending namoona - was a highlight scene. Tapsee did well there.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.screendaily.com/news/wonka-devours-66m-weekend-to-top-final-2023-uk-ireland-box-office-aquaman-2-takes-17m/5189084.article 

Rajkumar Hirani’s Indian comedy Dunki added a further £217,139 on its second weekend – a 58.3% drop from its strong pre-Christmas opening weekend. It has £1.4m in total for Yash Raj Films – an excellent amount for a film not in the English language.”

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The scene outside court house when Tapsee comes out of it and yells "Hardy", the way his face lit up seeing her, thinking she didn't speak against India and rejected the offer

They play music of "Chal We Watnaa" 🙌🙌🙌 Peak cinema 

Then Hardy realizes that she came to say goodbye 😭😭😭 my heart broke for him 

SRK 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Only he can deliver a performance like this, no dialogues required, his eyes can tell you everything 

I know that you watched the movie multiple times (far more often than I)...I would like to know if it has the same effect on you as on me because knowing the story and now also the reactions/acting quite well, I get the impression of growing intensity in my emotions for the characters.

I really don't think that Dunki is a 'one-time-watch' (also when knowing the language)...so many gorgeous details...

How was the multiple viewing for you?

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

I know that you watched the movie multiple times (far more often than I)...I would like to know if it has the same effect on you as on me because knowing the story and now also the reactions/acting quite well, I get the impression of growing intensity in my emotions for the characters.

I really don't think that Dunki is a 'one-time-watch' (also when knowing the language)...so many gorgeous details...

How was the multiple viewing for you?

I actually like it more as I re-watch it 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dunki is SRK's fourth-highest grossing film now after Pathaan, Jawan, and Chennai Express.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I actually like it more as I re-watch it 

Same to me...I wrote about it here but I thought it was, maybe, because of having to read the subtitles...

...and now, it grows on me

I hope that others, too, like the film (even) more when re-watching it.

Clochette thumbnail

This kind of approach is something I like because it will give precise answers (if you like, read the comments smiley1)

https://twitter.com/amanaggar02/status/1743631419908235380

Those who didn't write it already: What did  y o u  like (the most)?

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Dunki is SRK's fourth-highest grossing film now after Pathaan, Jawan, and Chennai Express.

Chennai Express released 10 years ago 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Chennai Express released 10 years ago 

I know, what about it?